Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
There’s no way she’d ever leave him willingly. She’s so dependent on him, does she drive yet? She literally never leaves the house and cancels all kinds of social plans I would say she’s possibly agoraphobic. I bet it’s even worse since she was unveiled as a racist.

Reactions: 14

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The boys disturbing Greg during an interview was actually the most contrived, cringiest, uncool thing I've ever witnessed. She is beyond desperate to make her and her very bland family interesting.

NosyWelshCow

“For all those who asked what mask I was wearing?”

As if. I’d believe it if it didn’t have #Ad #Aff, swipe up. Fucking reeks of desperation. Absolute mercenary.

weeweegie

VIP Member
I find it so weird how they both hate nelson Mandela so much 😂, did they meet on ihatenelsonmandela.com/forum ?
It is SO BIZARRE isn’t it 😂 and so disrespectful. Thinking they are cool and edgy when they are just making themselves look like uneducated ignorant racists. It’s NELSON MANDELA ffs, educate yourself and have some fucking respect 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rosie878

VIP Member
I believe she’s had it, particularly in her second pregnancy. Why we all needed to be subject to her dribbling and spewing into bowls I will never know. Attention seeking under the guise of ‘raising awareness’ is the pits.

Lalalala1212

Anyone know what subject Susie verrill the racist massacred on her stories and therefore had to delete?
It was that and then some more about how she asked Greg if he ever felt unsafe going out alone and he said no and then when she said she did he said he would buy a protection dog, then some more showing a picture of the man arrested over the case and how he looks normal so how can we tell who is a threat and who isn’t.
If she is going to wade into this very emotive and upsetting subject and case she can’t publish her views then delete them when people feel strongly too (and it seemed people were agreeing with her and sharing their stories) because she can’t handle the replies. If you don’t want that and to engage with it then don’t post in the first place when you have a public platform. Maybe instead she could have just posted something helpful to her many female followers like the iPhone safety advice and left it at that - that’s what people will get more from and might genuinely save someone.

weeweegie

VIP Member
Love how her year round up had no mention of the controversy. Must be nice to be able to sweep racism under the carpet like that.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
This is the woman who said that her kids were getting death threats because of social media and yet we know everything about the third kid before it’s even born :unsure:

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Yuck. The whole “don’t contact us please, we and our friends are very busy with other things that come before your charitable needs”. So gross. You’re right that it’s too late for all this now. I saw a few comments on one of SV’s posts a couple of weeks ago from someone asking very politely about timelines because if people weren’t going to be “chosen” than they’d need time to make other plans. And SV was very nicey nicey and obsequious about it. Whoever that was could obviously tell where this was going...

• Sick

Cup of tea and a scroll

Oh god, jumping on kate lawlors content less than an hour after she has storied it. cringe. Kate made a joke out if it and veteran instmum susie is on her high horse AGAIN. YAWN. Think shes going for an ‘experiened mum i know what you do and dont need you’re safe here’ vibe.

Unless you’re black, romanian, deaf, dumb or starving of course.

• Haha
I’m not sure how these insta mums who are desperate for kookie different children think it’s the children’s doing given they go and choose and buy their bloody 4 year olds clothes 🙄

Rp235

Urgh the csection stories!!
I’ve had two and on my second was given the choice between Vbac and csection. This was through the nhs. I never once felt railroaded into a decision. We were given the facts and then made an informed choice.
I think if I had seen her stories after my first section I would have felt very disheartened and upset. To call a csection ‘wincy’ is a complete misrepresentation I think. They bloody hurt and I think she likes to come across like it was all so easy FOR HER. I think she needs to counter her comments with the fact that it can be bloody agony! I felt completely shell shocked with how debilitating both my sections were. Susie (the racist) paints a completely one sided view which could make some people feel awful that their experience was not a breeze like hers.
If she’s going to give unsolicited ‘advice’ maybe it should be more practical rather than how wonderful her birthing experience and how great she recovered (you could feel the smugness).

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Her latest stories are so offensive. I used to be a midwife and we did nothing BUT advocate for people. If one of my women had said to me that she had a previously awful birth I wouldn’t hesitate to refer her to a consultant to arrange a section. I even used to accompany the women to the meetings to make sure they were heard if they were nervous 🙄
I had an emergency C-section with my first. Currently pregnant and at my booking appt, midwife said 'have you thought about how you'd like to give birth this time?'
I said I'd like a C-section. She said okay, and told me that I would see a consultant regardless of my decision.
End of.
I didn't have to justify anything, or fight my case.
But of course Susie would have had to, it's a good excuse for going private!

Ls6901

Chatty Member
ppppft, now some organic skincare brand has teamed up with Susie - do these brands do no background research on the people they work with?

Ive messaged them! The last brand I messaged replied instantly and had no idea. This is exactly why she deleted her "apology"

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I've breastfed all my children until past 2 years and one until age 4.
Co slept. All the lark too.

Why Susan takes it upon herself to be the sanctimonious voice of parenting is beyond me. You're not doing anything us women haven't done for thousands of years, Suze..

I've always thought poor Rex is constantly unhappy. Makes you really wonder what life in that household is like. They are always so negative about him. Whilst the first child to ever be born (aka Milo) reigns supreme.

• Sad
Reactions: 13