Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree. I think MM has been treated appallingly by the press and deserves to be defended. I’m not sure her mistreatment is due to racism. If it is, then I think it’s more because she’s American rather than because she is mixed race. But anyhoo for Susie to come to the defence of a black woman just reeks of hypocrisy. I don’t think MM would want that loud mouth gob shite racist on her team.
I am mixed race myself, and I absolutely do think it’s about race. But I don’t need Susie defending POC with her history. She just needs to learn when to zip it.

This about sums it up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

KiKiGreen

The irony of Greg posting about the gift cards they bought for the “less fortunate” with other peoples money before posting about the £400 massage machine 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

bonjour_tous

Both the Daily Mail and The Sun have PR-approved articles on the pregnancy news and include no mention of the controversy surrounding the tweets, as expected... The DM reader comments however are spot on!

Lreb88

VIP Member
I wonder what she will do when the girl baby becomes a child, starts nursery and she’s once again left to contemplate the vast emptiness that is her complete lack of career. Nobody wants to pay her to write. Nobody significant wants to partner with her any more. She’s not charismatic enough for tv (and neither is her husband, bless him for giving it a good try tho) and her voice isn’t very radio friendly.

I hear Waitrose are hiring...

And I agree, HG is the absolute pits but it sounds like her privilege served her very well in this instance.
Very good point about her privilege actually, did she acknowledge in the video how lucky she is not to have to worry about losing income from being off work sick or having a husband who can stay at home all day and look after the children if needed? I can only imagine how much worse it would be for an average woman worrying about work, income, childcare etc whilst dealing with HG too.

NosyWelshCow

She can’t take an hour out of her super busy schedule to have an iron transfer as recommended by her doctor?
Salmon, she had to wait NEARLY TWO HOURS, for something that she only needed to be there for an hour for. An unreasonable expectation of a woman this busy and important.

• Haha

Tomtom2020

I haven’t followed her in a long time. Didn’t she once say she put in her birth plan to NOT mention the gold medal? Or am I fabricating such a thing?
😂

• Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
The nerve of her deleting the “apology”

Not even shocked anymore.

The nerve of asking other people to donate.
Whilst you spend 100s on aesthetically pleasing toys for your offspring.
Then asking people to directly email you to ask for food parcels.
And taking the glory for giving to the poor...
😵

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the instruction in her birth plan, that nobody was to mention long jumping, gold medals or the Olympics...

• Haha

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Remember when she had R3x and she liked to remind everyone at every opportunity that she gave birth on the lindo wing.

Soooo much of 2nd hand embarrassment for her.
She'll do the portland this time ofc which will give me even more amusement.
She'll be licking the floors trying to soak up high status

• Haha

NosyWelshCow

I actually feel incredibly sorry for her after this evening’s post...

“I never document my bump enough”, does she realise that documenting it means she can take photos and they *just* stay in her camera roll, private to her and her family... she doesn’t HAVE to post them to Instagram?!

The pregnancy they’ll be keeping private but this week have shared ‘health scares’ about and now naked bump pictures. Does she realise there are people who fetishise images like that?!

She is totally addicted to social media and the serotonin she gets from the likes.

Cup of tea and a scroll

Susie and Greg both completely love themselves. They think they are amazing and should be above reproach. Even when one of them is a racist, ableist, fat-shaming, immigrant-hating bigot who believes that 6/7 years ago was "a different time" (Susie, love, it was 2014, 1914), and the other isn't far behind since they have their own share of dubious historic tweets and have never addressed their partners rampant bigotry. It would be quite surprising if the kids don't the same, they will learn from example to think they are just a that bit better than everyone else.
But but the boys wont be like that because they play with black dolls right?!! And they have a designated diversity shelf of books (just to really segregate it as a different thing and make it not at all normal or natural🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

FakeSmile

VIP Member
She’s also said she’s having all appointments including scans done on the NHS so i guess the cost of the birth is a bit of a stretch for them🤷🏼‍♀️ Its roughly between 15-20k for a straightforward c section at the lindo wing.
She’s told us a lot about the pregnancy and birth for someone who wasn’t going to mention it...

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
My first introduction to her was an advert for some high street store on Instagram I think. It was so pretentious it’s untrue. She started off by saying something like ‘Whilst we all know designer clothes are better and I would never normally buy high strees clothes as we all know the benefits of designer blah blah blah, there actually is the odd time it’s acceptable to buy them, especially for children who grow so fast. She clearly didn’t want to be seem using high street clothes, even on her babies, but she’d do it it for the money! But made it very clear it was an exception and felt she had to justify it. I can’t believe how out of touch these people are. Who exactly do they think is reading their Instagram? Most mothers buy high street as they don’t have a choice, but there’s some lovely stuff there anyway.
I remember a few years ago when I followed her (and liked her) she mentioned that she would never dress her kids in clothes from asda or Tesco. She goes for quality that lasts well 🙄 I remember thinking hang on, who do you think you are and don’t you realise you’ve just insulted 95% of your followers? She’s not the brightest spark is she 😬

• Haha
  • Angry

weeweegie

VIP Member
Such a sarky cow. She just can’t take the DMs, she can’t take them! So many followers and so much engagement, she just can’t take it 🙄 she’s lucky to still have bloody followers so you’d think she’d keep her catty, snooty comments to herself.