Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kvothe

It does beg the question: why is she back on Instagram at all?

Does she really think she is going to have a ‘career’ on instagram, now?

I can’t think of another plausible reason why she would re activate it. Is it just arrogance?
Exactly. It’s genuinely bizarre.

Reactions: 2

Peachesplease

Looking at her new bio reminded me - pre racist/ableist/everything-ist tweets, one of the reasons she started annoying me and I stopped following.

She would flake out of EVERYTHING. The brand stuff she would have to do, hardly ‘work’ - probably some great stuff most of us would love the opportunity to do - she would drop out every single time. Once or twice I can understand- but this was repeatedly.

She would never hold down a job in the real world.
It was mentioned up thread. Hi Susie! Don't read tattle eh?

Do you remember when she went skiing? It was another thing she did to please Greg I think, but she didn't give that a fair go either. But she liked choosing ski outfits obv.

shoegalxo

Just reposting these as important we don’t lose sight of how awful they are - and for anyone joining late
How can you even think those things let alone actually type them out and put them onto a public domain!? She is a vile, vile person and that’s her instagram ‘life’ over

Howdy

VIP Member
So basically she’s done lots of big 💩💩💩 everywhere and just like her dogs do, she’s kicked back a massive pile of rose petals over them to cover her tracks. By removing the I am a racist post and not clearly labelling the ‘apology’ stories in highlights, when a potential advertiser does a sweep of her insta and online footprint, they won’t see any of this controversy. Anything to protect the brand hey 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hope it’s worth it in the long run Susan.
It's a shame she and others don't look at this as an opportunity to lead the way in how to apologise and handle this appropriately. They would gain lots more respect for being humble about it and showing they appreciate how their comments have offended whether or not the intention was to or not. That is irrelevant.

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
I’m going to bow out from this thread now. I don’t want to continually character assassinate somebody who has clearly been punished for their mistakes. I’d like to think those two boys will be allowed to live out their childhoods in anonymity but I have a horrible feeling Gregory MBE is going to fully take up the mantle there. Maybe he needs his own thread now instead?
But you constantly assassinate THAT woman ;)

Waffle

I love your professional insight! 👌🏻 I’m now interested to know how much of what she posts in general you think is genuine?...I’m guessing not much!

I was reading a thread a couple of days ago about another ‘influencer’ (Lucie & The Bump), where a few comments from people who knew her first-hand said she’s almost nothing like she appears online, which I find fascinating. It must be EXHAUSTING.

I have always considered myself a pretty good judge of character but I’m starting to realise I’ve been hoodwinked by a lot of people online. They claim to be sharing their real life, but honestly, I think they’re about as real as the goings-on in Albert Square.

It all seems very Truman Show!
From what I hear, SV is not at all how she appears on Instagram; a complete introvert, quietly spoken, total wallflower. I agree that it must be exhausting - and soul destroying - to have these two completely different personas.

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
Not really sure how I feel that Gleam have potentially dropped her. If they asked her to delete the tweets in 2017 it shows they were already aware of them so it’s not like they can claim they didn’t know and they’re outraged.

Sawyerbean

Her account is only just back up though, people couldn’t unfollow when she was off Instagram - see what happens in the next few days.
Sorry that was meant to be in reply to the person who said Candice had unfollowed her

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
He needs to get some tips from Schofield team about deleting stuff he doesn’t like. Only reason she’s apologised is because the sponsorships havjng probably dried up, along with the freebies. Not exactly inspirational is she.