Susie Verrill #3 She hopes it'll blow over, or her wedding will be in Dover!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she cocked up her line at the end .

Oh Susan.
Don't worry you're still going to get Ur magazine wedding spread!!!!

thank you! I’ve followed her for years then seen her story and had no idea what was going on

Reactions: 2
Wow- didn’t know any of this. I’ve always liked her. Would unfollow her but I need to see the aftermath of this

Reactions: 4
Who thinks life will return to normal for Susie now?
I do. I think Gleam have buried it. And as for her not wanting to upset people, by having it as a grid post, convenient that most people don’t look at past stories. And that you can’t ask visible questions on them...

Reactions: 9
she grew up in KENT. Your talking like she grew up on some remote uninhabited island in the middle of the North Sea!!!! But also - she wrote those tweets a few years ago, when she was a full grown adult woman. She wasn’t some wide eyed innocent young kid.

Reactions: 26
Ah man so the mean girl won?

Nm she still has to marry Greg. Unlucky Suze. Boringggggg

Reactions: 10
Wow she hasn’t learnt a bloody thing has she. Rather than just saying I am sorry I was wrong and I will do better she waffled on explaining and justifying her hateful words. So pathetic.

Reactions: 11
It feels to me like nothing has been learned. She came across like she was a spokesperson for something. The whole thing was devoid of emotion or sincerity, like she is distanced from it. I absolutely don’t buy it. Sadly I don’t think it will stop her carrying on where she left off. She’s keeping that account for a reason

Reactions: 10
Sorry but there were a number of tweets that you would know were wrong no matter where you were brought up stop trying to jusify it. Tweets about disabled children? Also don't bring GF into it. Completely crass, disrespectful.

Reactions: 23
Wow she hasn’t learnt a bloody thing has she. Rather than just saying I am sorry I was wrong and I will do better she waffled on explaining and justifying her hateful words. So pathetic.
Don’t forget she is back on Instagram to support with all the social change....and because you can find some great podcasts and swipe ups (she did mention the swipe ups in that context).
She is not interested in becoming more of a celebrity salesperson...nope not one bit...just there for social change. All about the change!

Reactions: 14
By your point, I think everyone on Tattle seems to come across like they know all these people very well... I’ve purely just followed her and it’s the general consensus I’ve taken on how she acts. I wasn’t generalising but there are still many people who are ignorant to the world and upbringing of course has a huge impact on that. Because a few people here have been brought up in a similar way and disagree - SHES not you. Not an excuse to her behaviour but racism is taught and product of our society and surroundings. She’s purely ignorant with a number of sensitive issues, she’s obviously self entitled and proven to not have been a very nice person but my point is...does this need to be dragged out? Let’s see if she actually puts anything into action. Having children may have changed how she looks at the world or her attitude in general. I’ve not tried to make a direct comparison so I’m deeply sorry if that sounded out of turn, but I’ve tried to make a point that people are not always defined by one period of their life. This has all come to light in its entirety in mainstream media because of this terribly tragic and barbaric incident so think it’s very relevant to understand that regardless of someone’s past actions, that doesn’t give people the free reign to grab their pitchforks and assassinate someone’s character over again when you genuinely have no idea whether she is genuinely sorry. Same as those trying to tarnish the memory of a man who brutally lost his life for his past actions. I’m really not trying to make excuses and again definitely don’t want to make comparisons but yes she’s acted disgracefully, she definitely could have handled this situation better but I feel people on this site at time’s can sadly be just as bad.

Reactions: 5
It was over a period of years and covered a wide range of topics. Sorry but your one woman PR campaign won’t work here.

Reactions: 22
It was over a period of years and covered a wide range of topics. Sorry but your one woman PR campaign won’t work here.
PR campaign? Just because I’m disagreeing with how people are going about this, DOESNT mean I’m trying to make excuses for her so please don’t confuse that. Remember this is still a person that’s the point I’m trying to get across - she clearly didn’t think about others when she posted insensitive tweets but surely we should all know better? I just don’t feel posting a hate campaign against her is getting anywhere, constructive criticism yes but this just seems to go further than that. I’ve simply tried to see it from the other side and that what if maybe, just maybe she genuinely is taking actions to educate herself and is not the same person she was?

Reactions: 9
She also worked in the media at this time! It was her job to know what was acceptable and not acceptable to publish!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.