Surrey Mama

Disgruntled

So she’s now totally copying RVK’s crappy style of photo... manky wicker changing mat (imagine trying to scrub baby poop out of the cracks in that?!) chucked, sorry I mean styled, on the floor with baby clothes on top and swollen trotters in view. And from her “babymoon” (aka trip to get content for the ‘gram): tippex-chic nails holding mini photos in front of a wall. I think actually one of RVK’s many, many babymoons was to the same place in Portugal.
Mama, get yourself some new ideas, don’t copy grab-every-freebie-going RVK!
Oh, she’s even got herself a god-awful hat like RVK.
But see what I mean...

Attachments

Last edited:

InstaLurk

VIP Member
So she’s now totally copying RVK’s crappy style of photo... manky wicker changing mat (imagine trying to scrub baby poop out of the cracks in that?!) chucked, sorry I mean styled, on the floor with baby clothes on top and swollen trotters in view. And from her “babymoon” (aka trip to get content for the ‘gram): tippex-chic nails holding mini photos in front of a wall. I think actually one of RVK’s many, many babymoons was to the same place in Portugal.
But see what I mean...
Omg this is why I love tattlers 😂😂😂😂.

How tragic is she

I did have a sneaky LOL at her new car window getting smashed on delivery 🤭
what happened?

who is RVK?

But see what I mean...
Tippex chic! :ROFLMAO:

Disgruntled

what happened?
who is RVK?
She had a story up yesterday about getting a new car (cos she’s pregnant, don’t you know 🙄) but it arrives with the back window smashed.
RVK is rvk_loves on insta. She has a thread on here. She’s an insufferable, prematurely middle aged instagrammer who has blagged herself the most ridiculous amount of freebie baby stuff despite being well able to afford to buy it and having bragged in Twitter about being ‘considerably richer than you’. Surrey Mama seems intent on getting her to follow her by constantly commenting on her posts and copying the hell out of her. No luck so far 😂😂😂

She had a story up yesterday about getting a new car (cos she’s pregnant, don’t you know 🙄) but it arrives with the back window smashed.
RVK is rvk_loves on insta. She has a thread on here. She’s an insufferable, prematurely middle aged instagrammer who has blagged herself the most ridiculous amount of freebie baby stuff despite being well able to afford to buy it and having bragged in Twitter about being ‘considerably richer than you’. Surrey Mama seems intent on getting her to follow her by constantly commenting on her posts and copying the hell out of her. No luck so far 😂😂😂
Lol that is too funny! I find it so funny when they all comment on eachothers posts like theyre really good mates, its like we all know youre just trying to get a follow here!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks