Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s one unfortunate photo of her at the airport... Her boobs and belly have merged in to one 🤭
That’s because she never ever wears a supportive bra (even pre-pregnancy!) I’m surprised she hasn’t managed to blag herself a bespoke bra fitting and freebie bras yet. Her boobs must be crying out for that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s now totally copying RVK’s crappy style of photo... manky wicker changing mat (imagine trying to scrub baby poop out of the cracks in that?!) chucked, sorry I mean styled, on the floor with baby clothes on top and swollen trotters in view. And from her “babymoon” (aka trip to get content for the ‘gram): tippex-chic nails holding mini photos in front of a wall. I think actually one of RVK’s many, many babymoons was to the same place in Portugal.
Mama, get yourself some new ideas, don’t copy grab-every-freebie-going RVK!
Oh, she’s even got herself a god-awful hat like RVK.
But see what I mean...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So she’s now totally copying RVK’s crappy style of photo... manky wicker changing mat (imagine trying to scrub baby poop out of the cracks in that?!) chucked, sorry I mean styled, on the floor with baby clothes on top and swollen trotters in view. And from her “babymoon” (aka trip to get content for the ‘gram): tippex-chic nails holding mini photos in front of a wall. I think actually one of RVK’s many, many babymoons was to the same place in Portugal.
But see what I mean...
Omg this is why I love tattlers 😂😂😂😂.

How tragic is she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she think her bump might actually collapse if she doesn’t hold it up with one hand? Just flicked back through her grid and she’s doing it in every photo!

• Haha
i see her second child is being featured just recently. Took a good while though didn't it!

Reactions: 2
Wow, it’s like somebody wrote a fake profile of an Insta Mummy for a spoof. I can’t think of a single original choice, even down to the kid’s names. I’m betting the boy is called Arlo, Hugo similarly Surrey.

Reactions: 4
I did have a sneaky LOL at her new car window getting smashed on delivery 🤭
what happened?

who is RVK?

But see what I mean...
Tippex chic! :ROFLMAO:

what happened?
who is RVK?
She had a story up yesterday about getting a new car (cos she’s pregnant, don’t you know 🙄) but it arrives with the back window smashed.
RVK is rvk_loves on insta. She has a thread on here. She’s an insufferable, prematurely middle aged instagrammer who has blagged herself the most ridiculous amount of freebie baby stuff despite being well able to afford to buy it and having bragged in Twitter about being ‘considerably richer than you’. Surrey Mama seems intent on getting her to follow her by constantly commenting on her posts and copying the hell out of her. No luck so far 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She had a story up yesterday about getting a new car (cos she’s pregnant, don’t you know 🙄) but it arrives with the back window smashed.
RVK is rvk_loves on insta. She has a thread on here. She’s an insufferable, prematurely middle aged instagrammer who has blagged herself the most ridiculous amount of freebie baby stuff despite being well able to afford to buy it and having bragged in Twitter about being ‘considerably richer than you’. Surrey Mama seems intent on getting her to follow her by constantly commenting on her posts and copying the hell out of her. No luck so far 😂😂😂
Lol that is too funny! I find it so funny when they all comment on eachothers posts like theyre really good mates, its like we all know youre just trying to get a follow here!

Oh no is her account for real?? What a shame
How does she have that many followers it’s an awful creepy copy cat account so boring and unoriginal

Has anyone seen her sisters Insta profile? Fitlifucy. There’s someone who is more than a bit fond of herself 😳

Wow the years really haven’t been kind to Sarah, she’s aged so much. Just flicked through her baby show video and her wrinkles are so deep!