Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pombear

It's awful to say it, but her family aren't photogenic enough to make it big time. She has to do a hell of a lot of photo editing and staging to try to make up for it. The most successful instagrammers are slim with pretty kids. She's overweight with two sweet-looking kids, but they're certainly not Hooper kids. That's her downfall, really. I feel more sorry for her kids than the Hooper kids - - yes the hoopers have more exposure, but if your parents are going to flog every aspect of your being, at least the Hooper girls will get a private education funded by it (and thank god as I can't imagine Thanet High will be up to much - widely reported that seaside towns have some of the worst schools going). That's the only plus side I can see for the hooper kids. SurreyMama is definitely not earning enough off insta to put her kids through private school. So why bother. You're trading their childhood for fripperies. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

purpleghost

I think I’ve been on Instagram too long every time someone is pregnant I always suspect they’ve done it to up their likes

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Disgruntled

MoD and FoD I assume.

It's awful to say it, but her family aren't photogenic enough to make it big time. She has to do a hell of a lot of photo editing and staging to try to make up for it. The most successful instagrammers are slim with pretty kids. She's overweight with two sweet-looking kids, but they're certainly not Hooper kids. That's her downfall, really. I feel more sorry for her kids than the Hooper kids - - yes the hoopers have more exposure, but if your parents are going to flog every aspect of your being, at least the Hooper girls will get a private education funded by it (and thank god as I can't imagine Thanet High will be up to much - widely reported that seaside towns have some of the worst schools going). That's the only plus side I can see for the hooper kids. SurreyMama is definitely not earning enough off insta to put her kids through private school. So why bother. You're trading their childhood for fripperies. Nice.
I have to agree with you. She really isn’t photogenic and hasn’t grasped the insta-poses that others have, and so just looks awkward. Her home is dull, her kids are dull and she’s duller. And as predicted every other post is pregnancy related. She’s yet another ‘only woman in the world to be pregnant’ and I reckon that’s going to be her content for the next 25+ weeks. I really don’t get why blaggers announce their pregnancies so early... oh wait, I know, to blag the freebies. Hence the trip to John Lewis to ‘try out’ new buggies (aka start begging to Bugaboo to send a freebie her way) despite having several buggies already. Honestly it seems like she has a different buggy in every other photo, but simply MUST have a new one (freebie, by hook or by crook, she’ll get that freebie).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Disgruntled

Lolz at yet another ‘holding my flab and sticking it out just to remind my followers I’m pregnant’ pose, because she’s pregnant, didn’t you know?!
Oh and clearly angling after a freebie holiday, dressed up as a babymoon and probably self-declared a “press trip”. Because she’s the press. Hahahahahaha, like her poorly written little blog is the press!!!

Reactions: 6
Yep she has frequently moaned in the past about how difficult the youngest one can be, or has whinged about the two of them taking it in turns to be tricky. She’s going to having her parents up more and more to help out I imagine! (Like all the other times she’s “solo-parented” when her husband has been away, but has had her parents there at the same time to help.... ummm not the true definition of solo-parenting!! - and incidentally a phrase I absolutely despise!)
Hate the term solo parenting. It's such a mockery to single parents who have no choice.

purpleghost

I just really dislike the fakeness like it’s so obvious she set out from the start to be an influencer and everything she posts and writes is purely so she can be an instamum from the constant promotion of her posts to the colour schemes to the asking a vapid question on every caption just to up her comments. Pretending to be ‘a friend’ but has always just wanted to be an influencer from the get go

Boring

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Meh there’s pros and cons to fat shaming. She’s an unhealthy weight and I’d say it’s her lookout, but she’ll be straight down the NHS getting expensive treatment for complications.... Gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, stretch marks, hypertension, premature baby.... if she has 100% private healthcare then yeh. Stuff your face.

Reactions: 4

InstaLurk

VIP Member
So she’s now totally copying RVK’s crappy style of photo... manky wicker changing mat (imagine trying to scrub baby poop out of the cracks in that?!) chucked, sorry I mean styled, on the floor with baby clothes on top and swollen trotters in view. And from her “babymoon” (aka trip to get content for the ‘gram): tippex-chic nails holding mini photos in front of a wall. I think actually one of RVK’s many, many babymoons was to the same place in Portugal.
Mama, get yourself some new ideas, don’t copy grab-every-freebie-going RVK!
Oh, she’s even got herself a god-awful hat like RVK.
But see what I mean...
Omg this is why I love tattlers 😂😂😂😂.

How tragic is she

• Haha

snarksnark

Chatty Member
“Hey everyone, don’t forget I’m pregnant ... don’t forget I’m pregnant.”
“And another thing, since I’m pregnant (as I’m pregnant, remember)
Totally. I reckon she must have her hand superglued to her bump as it is resting lovingly on it in every single photo.

I can’t get over how boring her feed is. I’m sure she’s a lovely person IRL but god she comes across as a tedious wannabe on IG.

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
It’s the only way she can blag some freebies at the moment, until her shameless begging for a freebie holiday finally pays off. Cos that’s obvs what her latest Dubai snoozefest reel was for. We see though you, Sarah, you clearly can’t afford this years all inclusive to an out-of-your price range resort so are desperately trying to get a freebie to the Hilton in Dubai 😂 (Though I won’t be 😂 if she manages that, I’d be 😡!!)
I think she thought having another child (Ellis) and moving to Dorset would help her account, i think it ruined it. Being an overweight Mum of 3 who goes sea swimming is hardly the best USP. At least she's stopped mentioning her parents every 5 minutes.

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
There are a whole load of the same ilk in Surrey - the.london.mum is another - so contrived and they try so hard to replicate the big accounts but their look is just...not the same

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Tagging loaf in her stories today, hoping they notice and send her a freebie?
Yep of course she is the blaggy beatch!

Her account seems to be stalling. Her kids arent lookers, her life is now just beach, beach, beach. Its hot so she goes to the beach. Its wet she looks for a tractor and a puddle with Ellis. Hardly exciting! I wonder if this is why she said she's setting up something new, no doubt not a proper job.

Flying tips… because no one ever has flown with kids, ever. 🤦‍♀️
Lol, Sarah is THE expert you know because no one else has EVER had 3 kids.

TheSimpleLife

I liked her originally but I think she’s done some cheeky blog posts where she says some of this was in collaboration but doesn’t say which bit. Once she did this with a loan company which was the final straw for me (apart from anything else she’s clearly very wealthy so very worrying to be selling that life to vulnerable people with the suggestion of taking out a loan). People complain about tattle, but these issues needs to be raised so I’m glad there’s an avenue that exists.

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Her "Diary" is so cringeworthy. You've had 2 weeks at home with your kids love. You don't work anyway, its really not much different to before!

• Haha

BorisBear

VIP Member
Glad I found this came across this woman as I live in a near seaside town. Not sure why anyone would move to Bridport it’s a shit hole, the beach isn’t even really a child friendly beach, it’s chesil so gets deep v quick, not child friendly, or you could get tested on the head by falling rocks at west bay. The small town is dead. She prob goes to Lyme/charmouth which are nicer more or to Weymouth for a kid friendly beach day. She’s rather dull isn’t she.

• Haha
I’m into the colour palette and like her generally - in fact I like all of the influencers there but what I don’t like is watching multiple stories of the same people having a great time. Like what do you want me to do with watching you all have a lovely time together?😂
It’s very “you can’t sit with us” type behaviour for all these events.
I’m sure they’re not like that in real life but I can’t cope with watching it 😂