Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post: Hey guyssssss, don’t forget I’m pregnant! Oh yes, that’s right, I’m pregnant. Just a reminder, I’m pregnant. Byeeeee, from me, the only pregnant woman in the world.

Reactions: 3
It’s the constant asking for advice and recommendations... you’ve done this twice already. Why you pretending like you’re a clueless first time mum who needs all this help? Oh yeah??? You’re trying to get freebies.

It’s the constant asking for advice and recommendations... you’ve done this twice already. Why you pretending like you’re a clueless first time mum who needs all this help? Oh yeah??? You’re trying to get freebies.
This. You’re so right!

“Hey everyone, don’t forget I’m pregnant. Oh and read my blog post where I’ve tagged every instamum’s wet dream of baby stuff in hope that I’ll be sent freebies to tag in my posts forever more, because, don’t forget I’m pregnant.”
“And another thing, since I’m pregnant (as I’m pregnant, remember) let’s do a pointless grasping for content post about whether I’m having a boy or girl, because that’s the most important thing about the 20 week anomaly scan, not that the baby is healthy and developing as it should be. Content first, insta-pals, it’s all about the engagement and content.”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Hey everyone, don’t forget I’m pregnant ... don’t forget I’m pregnant.”
“And another thing, since I’m pregnant (as I’m pregnant, remember)
Totally. I reckon she must have her hand superglued to her bump as it is resting lovingly on it in every single photo.

I can’t get over how boring her feed is. I’m sure she’s a lovely person IRL but god she comes across as a tedious wannabe on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally. I reckon she must have her hand superglued to her bump as it is resting lovingly on it in every single photo.

I can’t get over how boring her feed is. I’m sure she’s a lovely person IRL but god she comes across as a tedious wannabe on IG.
A tedious wannabe indeed. I met her about 2 years ago when she’d not long started her ‘brand’ (lol, if you can call it that!) and it felt like as soon as she realised I wasn’t a blogger/instagrammer, she had no time for me whatsoever. Personally I find her insipid and dull!!

A tedious wannabe indeed. I met her about 2 years ago when she’d not long started her ‘brand’ (lol, if you can call it that!) and it felt like as soon as she realised I wasn’t a blogger/instagrammer, she had no time for me whatsoever. Personally I find her insipid and dull!!
Agree

Reactions: 1
Anyone feel for this ones second child? She clearly sees her first child as the pretty one. Today's photo for example is of first child in the ubiquitous lavender field (yawn). The other day the eldest gets to go to some show in London - that poor second child isn't the least bit photogenic but I do feel for her. If there's a chance to leave second child off one of her "squares" she will. I would be heartbroken if I were her second child, the favouritism is appalling. Surely this damages children no end?

Reactions: 2
Anyone feel for this ones second child? She clearly sees her first child as the pretty one. Today's photo for example is of first child in the ubiquitous lavender field (yawn). The other day the eldest gets to go to some show in London - that poor second child isn't the least bit photogenic but I do feel for her. If there's a chance to leave second child off one of her "squares" she will. I would be heartbroken if I were her second child, the favouritism is appalling. Surely this damages children no end?
Yeah have noticed this too

How long did it take her to set up the latest ‘perfect shot’ with one of the kids arms (1st and favourite child no doubt) sticking out? That time could have been better spent with the 2nd child.

Yep I’ve noticed that too! Such obvious favouritism. And weird how she often carries her around on her hip like a small child..!
Also - am sick of all the floor photos with her trotters sticking up at the bottom. Why do all these instagrammers insist on having their trotters in their photos?! 🤢

• Haha
This pregnancy already feels like it’s gone on forever. Don’t know if I can take much more... and she’s only on week 23 😳

Oh my god I was thinking the same thing 😩. I was shocked how much she’s aged since her wedding too 🙈

• Haha
This pregnancy already feels like it’s gone on forever. Don’t know if I can take much more... and she’s only on week 23 😳
Only woman in the world to ever be pregnant. And making sure the world is constantly reminded of it.

She looks about 35 weeks. Not healthy to be ballooning out like that. My midwives were so strict at reminding me re weight gain, and the “put more weight on each time” is bollocks. Step away from the grazing brunches.

She looks about 35 weeks. Not healthy to be ballooning out like that. My midwives were so strict at reminding me re weight gain, and the “put more weight on each time” is bollocks. Step away from the grazing brunches.
The freebie gym membership earlier on in the year was clearly wasted on her. Must have been too much like hard work to get fit and lose a bit of weight so she decided to get pregnant instead 🤭

• Haha
The freebie gym membership earlier on in the year was clearly wasted on her. Must have been too much like hard work to get fit and lose a bit of weight so she decided to get pregnant instead 🤭
She spent about 2 weeks going on about that gym (which incidentally wasn’t that close to her home, but why pass up a freebie 😒) but more recently has blagged herself another gym membership - though only seems to go there for lunch. That gym’s PR dept messed up on giving her the freebie!

That’s one unfortunate photo of her at the airport... Her boobs and belly have merged in to one 🤭

• Haha