Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there’s a thread for the Surrey Blaggers! A collective of women who blag free stuff to flaunt on their Instagram. There’s literally a couple who are actually good bloggers, the creator of the group has just made it a ‘collective’ so she can jump on their success. Anyone notice how she has the least followers?
I am SO sick off their cliquey little soirées! I follow a few of them and then the next morning my stories are full of them prancing around for boomerangs, clinking their gin glasses and having soooooo much fun. I’ve unfollowed a few who I’d followed for ages as I was so sick of the cliqueyness! One “powerful mother” (hint to her handle) is particularly irritating with it! Ha let’s start a separate thread for the Blagger Collective!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am SO sick off their cliquey little soirées! I follow a few of them and then the next morning my stories are full of them prancing around for boomerangs, clinking their gin glasses and having soooooo much fun. I’ve unfollowed a few who I’d followed for ages as I was so sick of the cliqueyness! One “powerful mother” (hint to her handle) is particularly irritating with it! Ha let’s start a separate thread for the Blagger Collective!!
It’s so boring all of them sharing the same damn thing, and then re posting each other’s stories. It’s basically 90% wannabes jumping on the back of a couple of good ones

New thread blogger/blagger

Reactions: 3
I know she only announced the pregnancy the other day, but I’m already sick of it. I fear she’s going to become one of those “only woman in the world to be pregnant” types and CONSTANTLY remind us of it.

Reactions: 2
I liked her originally but I think she’s done some cheeky blog posts where she says some of this was in collaboration but doesn’t say which bit. Once she did this with a loan company which was the final straw for me (apart from anything else she’s clearly very wealthy so very worrying to be selling that life to vulnerable people with the suggestion of taking out a loan). People complain about tattle, but these issues needs to be raised so I’m glad there’s an avenue that exists.

I liked her originally but I think she’s done some cheeky blog posts where she says some of this was in collaboration but doesn’t say which bit. Once she did this with a loan company which was the final straw for me (apart from anything else she’s clearly very wealthy so very worrying to be selling that life to vulnerable people with the suggestion of taking out a loan). People complain about tattle, but these issues needs to be raised so I’m glad there’s an avenue that exists.
No way?! I missed that blog post (to be honest though I rarely look at her blog as it’s hardly riveting reading and it’s so poorly written!) - she’s gone way down in my estimations for that!!

What if she has a boy? What will that do to her girly pink insta theme?! The horror!
Pahahaha I bet she’s after another girl so she can be just like her own mother and have the three daughters. And keep the pink theme of course.

Reactions: 1
It's awful to say it, but her family aren't photogenic enough to make it big time. She has to do a hell of a lot of photo editing and staging to try to make up for it. The most successful instagrammers are slim with pretty kids. She's overweight with two sweet-looking kids, but they're certainly not Hooper kids. That's her downfall, really. I feel more sorry for her kids than the Hooper kids - - yes the hoopers have more exposure, but if your parents are going to flog every aspect of your being, at least the Hooper girls will get a private education funded by it (and thank god as I can't imagine Thanet High will be up to much - widely reported that seaside towns have some of the worst schools going). That's the only plus side I can see for the hooper kids. SurreyMama is definitely not earning enough off insta to put her kids through private school. So why bother. You're trading their childhood for fripperies. Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's awful to say it, but her family aren't photogenic enough to make it big time. She has to do a hell of a lot of photo editing and staging to try to make up for it. The most successful instagrammers are slim with pretty kids. She's overweight with two sweet-looking kids, but they're certainly not Hooper kids. That's her downfall, really. I feel more sorry for her kids than the Hooper kids - - yes the hoopers have more exposure, but if your parents are going to flog every aspect of your being, at least the Hooper girls will get a private education funded by it (and thank god as I can't imagine Thanet High will be up to much - widely reported that seaside towns have some of the worst schools going). That's the only plus side I can see for the hooper kids. SurreyMama is definitely not earning enough off insta to put her kids through private school. So why bother. You're trading their childhood for fripperies. Nice.
Who are the hoopers?

MoD and FoD I assume.

I have to agree with you. She really isn’t photogenic and hasn’t grasped the insta-poses that others have, and so just looks awkward. Her home is dull, her kids are dull and she’s duller. And as predicted every other post is pregnancy related. She’s yet another ‘only woman in the world to be pregnant’ and I reckon that’s going to be her content for the next 25+ weeks. I really don’t get why blaggers announce their pregnancies so early... oh wait, I know, to blag the freebies. Hence the trip to John Lewis to ‘try out’ new buggies (aka start begging to Bugaboo to send a freebie her way) despite having several buggies already. Honestly it seems like she has a different buggy in every other photo, but simply MUST have a new one (freebie, by hook or by crook, she’ll get that freebie).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The latest photo is a prime example of her poor attempts at posing for a photo. An awkward one of the oldest kid kissing her (non-existent) bump. Oh didn’t you know, she’s pregnant?! Piece of advice, love: invest in some more supportive bras!

Reactions: 3
I just had a look. Some of her older posts are just one AD after another. But it all adds up.

Reactions: 1
There are a whole load of the same ilk in Surrey - the.london.mum is another - so contrived and they try so hard to replicate the big accounts but their look is just...not the same

Lolz at yet another ‘holding my flab and sticking it out just to remind my followers I’m pregnant’ pose, because she’s pregnant, didn’t you know?!
Oh and clearly angling after a freebie holiday, dressed up as a babymoon and probably self-declared a “press trip”. Because she’s the press. Hahahahahaha, like her poorly written little blog is the press!!!

Reactions: 6
“15 weeks but look 25 weeks that’s 3rd baby for you” 🤨 she should take a leaf out of sweary_mummy (who I totally admire and have a huge amount of time for cos she doesn’t give a tit and isn’t a grasping Surrey socially climber) and accept being overweight. If anything she’s missing a content stream - being overweight and pregnant, here’s some considerations and tit you can buy #ad #ad #freebie #ad

I feel so sorry for her second child who she clearly doesn't like or think is as nice looking as her first! Every pic is of the 1st child, kissing, hugging yet that poor second one barely gets a look in, and, if she does, the dopey husband is holding her so Surrey Mama can look "adorable" with her eldest.

LOL her latest post is just her gut?!!
It sounds harsh but that's what I thought, it doesn't look like a"bump" at all!

“15 weeks but look 25 weeks that’s 3rd baby for you” 🤨 she should take a leaf out of sweary_mummy (who I totally admire and have a huge amount of time for cos she doesn’t give a tit and isn’t a grasping Surrey socially climber) and accept being overweight. If anything she’s missing a content stream - being overweight and pregnant, here’s some considerations and tit you can buy #ad #ad #freebie #ad
yeh just like her highly unlikable insipid mate "SJ" strum did.