Support Thread for the best strangers I've ever met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cos we clearly are!! Would love to see Avril again! A lot of gigs I end up having to go on my own, though, as obv my partner won’t come with me!
I love going to gigs on my own, very rarely have I been with other people, also makes it easier to get to the front

Reactions: 2
cos we clearly are!! Would love to see Avril again! A lot of gigs I end up having to go on my own, though, as obv my partner won’t come with me!

lol it’s only the on-site pub! He’s deffo eaten way better food in his life 😂😂😂
OMG WHEN DID YOU SEE AVRIL

I’m the same 😭😭

585E4977-FA74-4523-B5DF-AE6A0596AD00.jpeg

• Heart
omg forever ago! Think it was 2007… the best damn tour I think it was called!
That’s when I saw her 😭😭
I’d loved to have seen her on this Head above water tour as the song itself is so so special to me so I’d love to see her now especially as it’s the 20th anniversary of Let Go

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That’s when I saw her 😭😭
I’d loved to have seen her on this Head above water tour as the song itself is so so special to me so I’d love to see her now especially as it’s the 20th anniversary of Let Go
omg I cannot believe it is the 20th anniversary! I saw her at the Astoria (RIP) on what I assume was her first UK tour

Reactions: 1
even though I’m a nusty troll?!! 😂😂 I also need to go and get ready as I’ve taken pity on the Mr and am gonna hobble down to the pub on my crutches for food!
Even more so because you’re a nusty troll 💕

You’ll be fabulous girl 😘
Go knock his socks off

also wear a tie with your outfit. Vintage. 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

P.z apacalypse has begun

• Heart
I am not! Still in a state of shock tbh! Haven’t told many people yet - just my parents and his kids. Waiting to announce it as pretty sure people will have a lot of negative comments to make, just like when we said we were having a baby.
Feck everyone else what great news and fab ring ❤🎉🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am not! Still in a state of shock tbh! Haven’t told many people yet - just my parents and his kids. Waiting to announce it as pretty sure people will have a lot of negative comments to make, just like when we said we were having a baby.
duck the haters! Your happiness is what’s important 😍
The biggest congratulations to you both
That ring could sink the titanic again 😍😂

• Heart
Oh my days what amazing news 😍 absolutely delighted for you! Xxx

Morning nasty trolls , day 3 of covid for me and woken up and kids are testing positive! Luckily husband isn't feeling as bad as me so he's on working from home duty and trying to deal with the kids (who are feeling ok just a bit snotty!)

Hope everyone is doing ok , delighted to see engagement news today ❤🎉🎉🎉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
duck the haters! Your happiness is what’s important 😍
The biggest congratulations to you both
That ring could sink the titanic again 😍😂
thank you! ❤ Yeah I was so shocked when he got down on one knee I couldn’t speak! He was like “is that a yes then?!” Then once I’d calmed down I was like “have you had the ring insured?!” 😂😂 don’t believe he picked it by himself though, like he’s claiming… I think he’s had help from his daughters 😂😂

Oh my days what amazing news 😍 absolutely delighted for you! Xxx

Morning nasty trolls , day 3 of covid for me and woken up and kids are testing positive! Luckily husband isn't feeling as bad as me so he's on working from home duty and trying to deal with the kids (who are feeling ok just a bit snotty!)

Hope everyone is doing ok , delighted to see engagement news today ❤🎉🎉🎉
Thank you so much! ❤

oh Covid sucks so much 😫 hope you’re all feeling better soon ❤

thank you! ❤ Yeah I was so shocked when he got down on one knee I couldn’t speak! He was like “is that a yes then?!” Then once I’d calmed down I was like “have you had the ring insured?!” 😂😂 don’t believe he picked it by himself though, like he’s claiming… I think he’s had help from his daughters 😂😂

Thank you so much! ❤

oh Covid sucks so much 😫 hope you’re all feeling better soon ❤
Oh I’m so happy for you 😍😍
I must be psychic 😂
Please get pink in your hair for the wedding 😘😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.