Support for anyone that needs to vent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate it when you read a post and feel sorry for them and then someone else says their a troll 🤣 feel silly for feeling sorry for them 😅

Reactions: 6
I hate it when you read a post and feel sorry for them and then someone else says their a troll 🤣 feel silly for feeling sorry for them 😅
People have spent many many hours trying to help this person. Troll, I don't think so, but won't take any advice at all. and as soon as you question them you become the bad guy and they will wish you dead, then come back say sorry rinse and repeat. They change their story enough so you won't recognise them right away but it never lasts long.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s not a troll per se but he is a complete fantasist
And likes the attention he gets by making up
These stories and gaining peoples sympathy. Very weird behaviour. The funniest was when he was posting pretending to be a girl when you could see from his other posts on other threads that he’s a gay man…!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s not a troll per se but he is a complete fantasist
And likes the attention he gets by making up
These stories and gaining peoples sympathy. Very weird behaviour. The funniest was when he was posting pretending to be a girl when you could see from his other posts on other threads that he’s a gay man…!
Hmmm maybe he is a troll ( or it's not the same person) then because he normally bemoans the fact he can't get a GF, then he found a GF in uni. He hates his brother and his GF.

Maybe not the same person. The one I know used to go by the name of Sam, Sam the football. .. he was on many forums and was very draining.

Reactions: 3
If people believe this person is a troll why not just ignore and report? Surely you’re feeding their ego by wasting time going back and forth with them?

Reactions: 5
Hmmm maybe he is a troll ( or it's not the same person) then because he normally bemoans the fact he can't get a GF, then he found a GF in uni. He hates his brother and his GF.

Maybe not the same person. The one I know used to go by the name of Sam, Sam the football. .. he was on many forums and was very draining.
He was posting on tattle a few months ago claiming he was an autistic woman who was being help captive by her parents/not allowed out of the house/not allowed to attend medical appointments etc…. But was rumbled because he was obviously allowed free reign to use the Internet (hence posting on tattle!) and then when you looked at his posting history it was all posts on the football/Manson mount threads talking about being a gay guy on grinder etc etc etc and being out on holiday in bars watching football etc

If people believe this person is a troll why not just ignore and report? Surely you’re feeding their ego by wasting time going back and forth with them?
He’s been reported numerous times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think its because people only sussed it today.

He was posting on tattle a few months ago claiming he was an autistic woman who was being help captive by her parents/not allowed out of the house/not allowed to attend medical appointments etc…. But was rumbled because he was obviously allowed free reign to use the Internet (hence posting on tattle!) and then when you looked at his posting history it was all posts on the football/Manson mount threads talking about being a gay guy on grinder etc etc etc and being out on holiday in bars watching football etc

He’s been reported numerous times.
Troll then :D

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness for the Tattle detectives and their search for the truth because I don't notice all the things they do. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If this is MD back I’ll be secretly pleased, not gonna lie.

I’ve missed that alcoholic, bean flicking, South African lesbian!
Yeah what a character. 😝

ETA: There should be a thread In Memoriam of all the Tattle trolls that have come and gone (and probably still lurk). 🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live in London we don’t have community centres or local book clubs. And I really need something is online chat only. Anything else is not going to work in my circumstances.
Ah yeah. London. That gigantic capital city, one of the busiest places on earth with millions of people living there and yet they don’t have a single community centre or local book clubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah what a character. 😝

ETA: There should be a thread In Memoriam of all the Tattle trolls that have come and gone (and probably still lurk). 🪦

I think the married one who was shagging the bloke at the hospital was underrated.

Though I did wonder later if that was Matt Hancock's bit-on-the-side 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks for taking the time to reply. We will stick out the teenage phase, and to be honest, although right now I don’t think I can cope, I can’t see us giving him up. He wouldn’t cope with anyone else and because he is a bite risk the chances of him being put to sleep are high and I cant do that.

He is a medium dog but still needs a muzzle. We were doing ‘look at that’ training and it was going well but all of a sudden the was back to being a snarling mess. I think if I went somewhere really busy he would have too many triggers/ trigger stacking and the outcome might be worse. I might ask the behaviourist if that’s something we should do though.

I wanted to keep him going with the dog walker but the anxiety of thinking what is he going to do that is part of the reason we have now stopped. Our dog walker agreed that some time off might be best for him, and I’m not sure how well he would take to a new dog walker becuase it took him about 2 months to even walk with the dog walker! It’s just hard right now. Hopefully it will get better but I’m struggling right now.
I've had dogs myself and I am also friends with a person who rescues all sorts of dogs who cannot be rehomed generally because of their issues. She is a patient, calm person who will stick with it and work hard (and it is really hard work) to help the dogs to feel safer and happier. They do have quirks and I will say to you, even if you got your pet puppy from a local shop, or a local friend who had a litter, you got them from a closer rescue...... a dog's nature and it's behaviour can turn out any kind of way.

Just as with people, you get shy dogs, brave dogs, silly dogs, those who like to be loud, those who sleep, they all have unique personalities. It's about your dog building trust with you and you with them. Learning who they are and how to work with that. Many dogs work well with treats and training, some dogs need a halti type walking lead, others are find on a standard lead. You really do need support from someone who deals with difficult dogs so they can help you understand your own dog and what works best for them.

Now I do want to say something and I hope it doesn't offend or upset, but if after a while of more training and trying your best, if you feel seriously unhappy and concerned about this dog's behaviour (the snapping/biting) then nobody will think badly of you if you reach out to a rescue team to help you find them a better home. Yes it's horrible, sad, deflating, but and this is crucial, you need to feel safe and secure and so does the dog.

My Dad took on one dog, who was a beautiful dog, much larger than our usual breed and in time, it became apparent it was too strong a dog for him and needed much more exercise than he could provide in his later years and with some health issues. We were able to rehome our much loved Dog with a wonderful family who had space and energy to deal with him in a much more successful way. They sent us Xmas cards each year with a photo enclosed and you could see the love and happiness he had with them. It was not an easy decision, but we knew we did the right thing.

I have rescued many animals myself now as an adult, (not dogs) but I do understand they are all very different, with different experiences and personalities. I know right now you may feel so down and worn down, but give yourself a break, you really are trying very hard to work through the issues. Best wishes.

Reactions: 1
Why is trying to get a doctors appointment so hard?! My GP has taken off online booking since Covid, I have just rung and have been put in a queue of 10 people for the appointments line. Bet I won't even get a face to face appointment.

• Sad
Why is trying to get a doctors appointment so hard?! My GP has taken off online booking since Covid, I have just rung and have been put in a queue of 10 people for the appointments line. Bet I won't even get a face to face appointment.
Do you need to see a Doctor? Could a pharmacist or a nurse help?

Do you need to see a Doctor? Could a pharmacist or a nurse help?
I woke up in the night with heart pain, not heart burn but actual chest/heart pain and I've had it in my shoulder ever since. Dr google says a doctor. I'v got through and all I can get is a video appointment with 'push doctor'. Basically my GP will not see anyone in person and they have no plans to change it. They system is beyond a joke. I hate to think how much Push doctor is costing the NHS as a private sub contractor.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.