Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it occurred to the bold Tanners that, in 44 days, she too will be out of a job?
well she'll probably get 30 more days out of the 'making Tories cry in a sports hall' joke post-election

then she can either evolve into being outright Starmer stan account, or maybe pivot to Extreme Remain Rejoin EU. Yes, not particularly a hot button political topic at the moment, but there's plenty of numpties on Twitter to keep the lights on. Or she can start slagging off Labour politicians.

Reactions: 9
well she'll probably get 30 more days out of the 'making Tories cry in a sports hall' joke post-election

then she can either evolve into being outright Starmer stan account, or maybe pivot to Extreme Remain Rejoin EU. Yes, not particularly a hot button political topic at the moment, but there's plenty of numpties on Twitter to keep the lights on. Or she can start slagging off Labour politicians.
Oh for sure. When Starmer can’t magically fix all the problems overnight it’ll be a campaign for a new leader. Then years of lame quips about them being Tories Light.

Or maybe she’ll pivot to churning out a different kind of half arsed content. She could be one of those generic tiktokkers who make those boring ‘getting ready in 2012’ nostalgia videos since her style is pretty much stuck in that decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could be one of those generic tiktokkers who make those boring ‘getting ready in 2012’ nostalgia videos since her style is pretty much stuck in that decade.
She could switch to "taking selfies in 2012" with 0% effort

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for Tan’s massive super no Tories allowed spiffy election party!
You know, the one with the massive venue. You wouldn’t know it, it goes to a different school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The Starmer stans seem to be the majority of her fan club from what little I see of her content. Plenty of knockabout fun for her by taunting the perma-online Momentum crew who see the current Labour executive as a million times worse than the Tories. She's already had some beef with them and dismissed them as "wreckers" or somesuch term.

Reactions: 4
Would be funny if she didn’t have that party after all and she couldn’t get a venue

44 days time I wonder what her stick will be?

Reactions: 6
RISHI RUINED MY PARTY BY THROWING THE ELECTION AT TOO SHORT NOTICE TORY TWAAAAAAAT probs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is going to be rather an irony in Tan going to the unemployment benefits office under a Labour government.

Skills? " I called Johnny Mercer Johnny Minge"
---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is going to be rather an irony in Tan going to the unemployment benefits office under a Labour government.

Skills? " I called Johnny Mercer Johnny Minge"
---
Skills? "Dystopia warning - I am Queen of the Jumpcut and you will all bow down to me" ...and then everyone clapped and cheered, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Tan will actually appear at the party on screen like Big Brother from 1984 to ensure the angles and jump cuts aren't compromised by pesky real life.

Maxine Headroom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

She'll start going on about Corbyn, especially if he keeps his seat as an Independent.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2024-05-24-18-24-02-99_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

There was a segment on my BBC local radio today where they did vox pops of people on the streets and most of them said they wouldn't vote because there's no point because politicians are all the same. 👀 They must all be loaded

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.