Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a handful of articles from a quick search on BBC News. Why do they love bringing up Michelle Mone so much - she is literally being investigated and it’s extremely high profile? It’s not some under the radar issue. Also James Anderson actively exploiting and harming the elderly and disabled is worse than that PPE nonsense

Attachments

Reactions: 6
'No idea what else was going on'?
People tried to tell her and she called them scum. She's handily forgotten that.

Anyway it's whataboutery. Just because Michelle Mone did something doesn't mean Depher shouldn't be investigated? Or are old and vulnerable people in Burnley not worth it? Only 'big' targets?

Reactions: 10
'No idea what else was going on'?
People tried to tell her and she called them scum. She's handily forgotten that.

Anyway it's whataboutery. Just because Michelle Mone did something doesn't mean Depher shouldn't be investigated? Or are old and vulnerable people in Burnley not worth it? Only 'big' targets?
Also St Jimmy was a huge Tory for ages when even his behaviour was too extreme for them to support lmao

Reactions: 7
'I had no idea of his accusers'.
So didn't bother to even look into it for one second, believed him, and called them scum and dark forces.
First two screenshots from a thread earlier today.
Next two from last year after James Anderson said a group of black women had travelled to Burnley to kick in his shop front (they hadn't).

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
"I'm enraged for you, you don't deserve this, they're bleeping scum"

She's calling the whistleblowers scum.

Reactions: 12
"I'm enraged for you, you don't deserve this, they're bleeping scum"

She's calling the whistleblowers scum.
And her defence now is 'well how was I supposed to know the background to it all?' But felt happy enough to call people disgusting names on the say so of one person - who she says she hardly knew.
'I had no idea what was going on when I replied'.
And 'over a year ago'? It was barely 5 months mate.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
And her defence now is 'well how was I supposed to know the background to it all?' But felt happy enough to call people disgusting names on the say so of one person - who she says she hardly knew.
'I had no idea what was going on when I replied'.
And 'over a year ago'? It was barely 5 months mate.
She's a racist liar. The accusation was accurate.

Reactions: 6
Massive non apology then. No criticism of Depher or compassion for his victims? Just all about her. And no explanation why she felt comfortable calling people 'bleeping scum' and 'dark forces'.
She just saw the word 'troll' and thought 'ooh ooh pick me I know all about this, let me wade in knowing absolutely duck all about it and make the situation worse'.
She enabled Depher with this take. You'd hope she feels shame but I think she's incapable tbh.

IMG_20240517_223456.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-17-22-33-54-56_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

No offence Tan, but I'll take my potable water advice from a cellular microbiologist rather than you and your mysterious 'source'

Screenshot_2024-05-17-22-33-27-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

---
"Please put money in my KoFi to pay for 10 litre bottles of Evian to bathe in"

• Heart
1716043382982.png

she's still on one

1716043435363.png

I don't know where she's got this from, this is from the Torbay Director of Public Health yesterday

1716043974819.png

(Obviously nobody should be getting cryptosporidiosis from tap water and heads should roll over this but her going full conspiracy theory over something happening in Devon when she is on the other side of the country under a different water company is ridiculous)

View attachment 2943637

she's still on one

View attachment 2943638

I don't know where she's got this from, this is from the Torbay Director of Public Health yesterday

View attachment 2943651

(Obviously nobody should be getting cryptosporidiosis from tap water and heads should roll over this but her going full conspiracy theory over something happening in Devon when she is on the other side of the country under a different water company is ridiculous)
She's the internet version of some twit you get stuck talking to in a public place. "They're telling". Be more specific you scaremongering bleep. Honestly how does she dress up this as political commentary?

oh okay. I had a delve in the replies to the original "that infographic isn't my source btw, it's just to illustrate my point" post. Infographic is from a Daily Mail article. So loads of replies like "why are you sharing Daily Mail stuff". So therefore it's suddenly not her source.

• Haha
Oh dear. Now she's defending Roadside Mum and it isn't going down well 😬
Does she not realise that calling 3 black women “dark forces” is incredibly racist and offensive??
---
View attachment 2943637

she's still on one

View attachment 2943638

View attachment 2943651

I worked in healthcare as one of my first jobs and have an autistic interest in infectious diseases. Yes, someone who has GI symptoms but is otherwise well *absolutely* does not need NHS input - for diarrhoea and vomiting it’s very much a watch-and-wait, keep hydrated, eat bland foods case. Obvs anyone vulnerable or with Co-morbidities should take
precautions if infected and use 101 (or 999 in an emergency).

It was the exact same message for covid - anyone really sick needs to seek help. Those with moderate and mild symptoms just act as you would with any other infectious illness - ie stay home and have your paracetamol.

Otherwise the entire GP, Primary Care and NHS 111 system would be clogged over those panicking and overwhelming the system.

It certainly isn’t a conspiracy, more so taking sensible and measured precautions to not overwhelm a small NHS trust.

and PSA to wash your hands peeps x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.