Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that calling 3 black women “dark forces” is incredibly racist and offensive??
---

I worked in healthcare as one of my first jobs and have an autistic interest in infectious diseases. Yes, someone who has GI symptoms but is otherwise well *absolutely* does not need NHS input - for diarrhoea and vomiting it’s very much a watch-and-wait, keep hydrated, eat bland foods case. Obvs anyone vulnerable or with Co-morbidities should take
precautions if infected and use 101 (or 999 in an emergency).

It was the exact same message for covid - anyone really sick needs to seek help. Those with moderate and mild symptoms just act as you would with any other infectious illness - ie stay home and have your paracetamol.

Otherwise the entire GP, Primary Care and NHS 111 system would be clogged over those panicking and overwhelming the system.

It certainly isn’t a conspiracy, more so taking sensible and measured precautions to not overwhelm a small NHS trust.

and PSA to wash your hands peeps x
Also I imagine if you were to promote through the media that people need to self-report, you'll get every Keith, Barry and Bob who had a vindaloo or too many wines or a Dominos or has just got the cause-unknown shits hanging off the phone to 111

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also I imagine if you were to promote through the media that people need to self-report, you'll get every Keith, Barry and Bob who had a vindaloo or too many wines or a Dominos or has just got the cause-unknown shits hanging off the phone to 111
Just realised I put 101 not 111 in my post oops but yes exactly!! There’s a little bit of mass hysteria around it that Tan is playing right into. (Agree it shouldn’t be happening in 2024 though and I never drink tap water anyway lol)

Reactions: 5
Or anyone who tried a Jack Monroe recipe. It would look like a terrible outbreak around Southend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For Ten to retweet this just in time for the Edinburgh Rape Crisis revelations shows an extraordinary level of ignorance even for her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
For Ten to retweet this just in time for the Edinburgh Rape Crisis revelations shows an extraordinary level of ignorance even for her.

I thought this was actually a gender critical tweet for a moment. It seems to be saying that yes, you can change how things look on the outside but take away the egg and you’re still a croque monsieur.

Acting like she's Chris Mason or Laura Kuenssberg WhatsApping with cabinet ministers when she's been scrolling Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1716397619706.png

I almost felt sorry for her then, sitting with a martini glass of cranberry juice on a Wednesday early evening videoing yourself and taking selfies with a strategically placed Private Eye is a bit tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has it occurred to the bold Tanners that, in 44 days, she too will be out of a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.