Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends & I were idle & up to no good today Priced a ‘T bar’ highlights to be told they don’t too Tbar really it’s more ‘prescriptive highlights’ or just full head. Asked for price for prescriptive where roots showing in front ( in other words Tbar 😂) and asked what hair length so we said ‘ shoulder length’.. quoted €300 for that & a trim for split ends (not a cut)
WHO has the money to spend that omgggggg
Dont be fooled people!!!!

Yes ! They’re not holding back at all, there’s gonna be a few unhappy instagramers !
No what is it

Reactions: 4
Here we go... new government only a week old but Sabby is going to get them focused on how the poor instahuns feelings are hurt.

She is surrounded by a team of legislation experts now .... wow, I'm so in awe
Couldn’t agree more it’s almost like it’s threatening talking to the people on here “ accountability “ and signing up with your real names ?! If you choose to have a public platform the public will talk about you ! If you don’t like it then don’t be on Instagram !

Reactions: 5
Jeanette Cronin is another gowl, not surprised she's aligning herself with Sabby now that her own studio is closed down, she always has an ulterior motive she's probably looking for a place to do her drag queen makeovers from.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeanette Cronin is another gowl, not surprised she's aligning herself with Sabby now that her own studio is closed down, she always has an ulterior motive she's probably looking for a place to do her drag queen makeovers from.
Did her studio close down? I heard she's impossible to work for

Reactions: 1
Sabrina comes across so awkward when chatting to her clients. Think she enjoyed the break too much, not sure she’s loving being back and actually having to work

Reactions: 4
Sabrina comes across so awkward when chatting to her clients. Think she enjoyed the break too much, not sure she’s loving being back and actually having to work
If she shoved her camera in my face when I was having my hair done, I’d shove it up her arse! Cheeky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she shoved her camera in my face when I was having my hair done, I’d shove it up her arse! Cheeky cow
She’s too bullish in her approach to everything. People can talk about positivity & accountability and all that, but shoving it down people’s throats kind of defeats the purpose. I cannot watch her stories because, to me, she always comes across as threatening, does anyone else find that about her?

Reactions: 9
I think the hairdressers got a kick in the arse when they opened. The ones I follow were closing phone lines for 2 weeks and full of attitude about their increased prices and poor them and the longer hrs they would have to work. It was like the customer was under complement to them. Well by the looks of it alot of people weren't racing to get their hair done after lockdown. Phone lines were opened up pretty rapidly and plenty of appointments available. Some of them are full of themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s too bullish in her approach to everything. People can talk about positivity & accountability and all that, but shoving it down people’s throats kind of defeats the purpose. I cannot watch her stories because, to me, she always comes across as threatening, does anyone else find that about her?
Absolutely. Totally agree. No genuine friendship. Can you have a meal or drink with friends with out tagging them and proving a friendship online? Looking for validation ? The freebies are so expensive they are out of most of our price ranges. I’m bias anyway as I used to work for her so I can’t stand her. I nearly left hairdressing because of her. You should see how she handles a mistake made by a junior. Mar left for good reason. She was sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely. Totally agree. No genuine friendship. Can you have a meal or drink with friends with out tagging them and proving a friendship online? Looking for validation ? The freebies are so expensive they are out of most of our price ranges. I’m bias anyway as I used to work for her so I can’t stand her. I nearly left hairdressing because of her. You should see how she handles a mistake made by a junior. Mar left for good reason. She was sound.
Oh am intrigued, I always wondered what happened with herself and Mar. I still follow Mar and the work she is doing in the salon she is with now is just fab.
I reckon Denise from Rustique will be un-friended shortly. Shabby no longer has any use for her.
Shes tactically targeting other people in the past few months on insta. I'm seeing her engage on every single post that Jessica moloney (peter o'mahony's fiancee) has put up over the past month or so. Completely out of the blue and way out of shabby's league. Obviously this is the next circle that she wants to barge her way into

Reactions: 9
Yes especially when she talks about the waiting list 🙄 I’d hate to get my hair done there

Reactions: 2
Oh am intrigued, I always wondered what happened with herself and Mar. I still follow Mar and the work she is doing in the salon she is with now is just fab.
I reckon Denise from Rustique will be un-friended shortly. Shabby no longer has any use for her.
Shes tactically targeting other people in the past few months on insta. I'm seeing her engage on every single post that Jessica moloney (peter o'mahony's fiancee) has put up over the past month or so. Completely out of the blue and way out of shabby's league. Obviously this is the next circle that she wants to barge her way into
Denise will be gutted. She worships sabrina. Sabrina was besties with tignam for a while too. She used to stay with her in Dublin. I'd say Tignams connection to the I clothing company was the reason behind that friendship. When tiggy didn't turn out to be the big shot sabrina thought she was, there was no more sleepovers at her house

I doubt Jessica will have much to do with her... she seems very grounded and a good group of firm friends already

Denise will be gutted. She worships sabrina. Sabrina was besties with tignam for a while too. She used to stay with her in Dublin. I'd say Tignams connection to the I clothing company was the reason behind that friendship. When tiggy didn't turn out to be the big shot sabrina thought she was, there was no more sleepovers at her house
Denise is a bad as Sabby! Good company!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt Jessica will have much to do with her... she seems very grounded and a good group of firm friends already

Denise is a bad as Sabby! Good company!
Completely off topic but have you seen Jessica's Depop site. Most hardly worn and cost a fortune. At least she is selling them.

Mar seems dead on alright. Sabrina never mentioned Mar leaving so I presume something happened. I thought they were besties. I find Sabrina so full of her own importance. I used to really like her but she’s painful now.

Completely off topic but have you seen Jessica's Depop site. Most hardly worn and cost a fortune. At least she is selling them.
I know, its fab, if only I were as tiny as her, really beautiful items there.
She's a beautiful girl, has a gorgeous family and a divine house. So classy
I'm just off now to stick a waffle in the toaster for my lunch 😢

I know she has good taste.. I’m a big fan.. super jealous of her garden😂

Oh you mean the ‘ so proud of you hun’ posts ?
I think Denise from Rustiq has already been dropped if they were real besties they would have met half way for a coffee by now!! She befriended every other influencer possible. It’s all for engagement and more freebies. Something has gotta pay off the ex. That young fella Adam is lasting a while with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.