Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lindsay, if you’re reading here and you’re at a loose end today, we need another call out favour please! FacesbyGrace is heading off to the UK for a Christmas Party today, in a pandemic, while Omnicrom variant is on the rise, while the UK are reporting 50,000 new Covid cases a day, while most Irish Christmas parties are being cancelled and we can’t even bring our kids to a Panto!
Any chance you’d take another one for the team?! 😂

All joking aside! How are all these Instahuns getting away with the tit that they do! They are relentless!
Self entitled, self absorbed, narcissistic cretins who think the world owes them something!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Instagram are launching kid safety features.

Maybe there needs to be adult safety features. Before you press post a little prompt appears saying
“Will this make you come across as an absolute moron - are you sure you want to post - yes or no?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm absolutely delighted so many of you are now following Lindsay. I love her notiony notions! She was just brilliant in what she said to Sabrina, so articulate and to the point. I hope she's ok now and not stressing about it. What she said was absolutely right.

I'd love to know what happened between herself and Louise, she definitely used to get her hair done in Koppers a good while back now. Not a fan of hers really but good to see her saying it like it is.

Reactions: 10
She's not articulate enough to snap back to that. She would make an absolute show of herself if she tried. Her lane is bullying people who don't answer back.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd say she's absolutely seething!! If she had to put the Christmas trousers on yesterday to cheer herself up, she'll need a wedding dress on today :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ok €5 a guess -
When she returns : pick your story

no mention of this sliced pan slander
Mystery illness
Going through something she can’t talk about yet
Offers from amazing brands
Spent time with friends offline
Enjoying the busy salon 🤥
None of the above just being a regular bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its about time Sabby was put into her xxxs box. Knock the smug look off of her face. She thinks she is above everybody else . "Be kind" bullshit coming from her, she always pulls that card. Horrible individual, we haven't forgotten those disgusting comments you made on the homeless 😡 you should be ashamed of yourself .

Reactions: 11
Does she think she got the bones of 8000 comments on the 8 threads here (so far) because she’s such a gracious, wholesome individual? Wake up Sabby. You’re doing something wrong.

Reactions: 14
Ok €5 a guess -
When she returns : pick your story

no mention of this sliced pan slander
Mystery illness
Going through something she can’t talk about yet
Offers from amazing brands
Spent time with friends offline
Enjoying the busy salon 🤥
None of the above just being a regular bleep
She won't mention a word of anything
....The salon was so busy with having to fit in ALL the cancelled clients that she has been working flat out and also working on something she can't talk about. Being a busy Boss witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s busy thinking up her next pity story. We had the I was going to drive my car into the wall story so I’m going with guuuuuuuys I was so stressed I was going to sail my yacht into a hurricane. I decided against it though because my good friend blossom tree Olivia gave me some pieces to style and I got some carrots for 1 in M&S so I’m sitting here in my ugly boots from Pure boutique organising the next influencer mafia meeting to take on the haters. Be accountable y’all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion!

thegirlinthepaper made a fool out of Scabby
Your times nearly up now, little Miss Grabby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'd say she's absolutely seething!! If she had to put the Christmas trousers on yesterday to cheer herself up, she'll need a wedding dress on today :ROFLMAO:
Not sure Sabby is ready for another wedding dress considering her failed first attempt🤣🤣

Thread title suggestion!

thegirlinthepaper made a fool out of Scabby
Your times nearly up now, little Miss Grabby!
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s livid no doubt.
But I’d imagine she’s been told to zip it.
💯. 2nd time in a month I’d say. Managing her is a full time job for Andrea Roche. She’s a huge risk for the brands she deals with.
She needs to take some time off Instagram and re-assess her priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has Lisa Verso been eliminated as a bff seeing as Sabby's dropped the verso so comfy, stretchy, and keep their shape 'leather' china-made leggings?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.