Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ on a bike….I’ve just been watching Lindsay and I havent caught up on all the posts here…5 pages in one day. Sabby must have steam coming out of her xs ears tonight because she just ”got read“ … real housewives of Atlanta style chile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh this is all brilliant. Go on Lindsay. She’s brill. Followed her for ages. Worlds apart from this fool . The huns all love to call any criticism “ jealous trolls” so it’s fab when very well respected writers call them out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s had a disastrous few weeks between the “having a crash for a few days off”…and now this. Not to mention the homeless comments earlier this year and her numerous aggressive rants.
She’s completely unhinged and totally manic.
She’s bad news for any brand. She needs to be ‘managed out’ of Instagram

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ on a bike….I’ve just been watching Lindsay and I havent caught up on all the posts here…5 pages in one day. Sabby must have steam coming out of her xs ears tonight because she just ”got read“ … real housewives of Atlanta style chile!!

Steam coming out of her xs ears and flames coming out of her extra large mouth! Talk about being put back in your xs box 😂😂😂😂

She is absolutely cracking tonight! No doubt about that!

Too funny that they don’t accept the One for All Vouchers in Kopper, you couldn”t make this tit up even if you wanted to 😂😂😂 Soprano Scabby, the gift that keeps on giving! 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
1000% a migraine or mystery illness now for a few days…. Maybe even a side effect of covid although she may not wish to bring up how she caught it again… deflect with a sob story … I honestly think she’s the definition of being ugly on the inside and outside !

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t accept one4allvouchers because they take 10% of the sale in commission. Most small retailers are reluctant to take them. Typical hypocrisy from Sabby.

Reactions: 8
Very late to the party here, this is a tattlers of the year winner in my book. She really just showed everyone her true colours with that petty rant. The bloggers response was pure gold, Sabby punched way above her weight there in terms of emotional intelligence, maturity and class. It’s a good job she put up text speak sabby will be google translating that for months.

I’ve never DMed any of these influencers but I am sick to death of the “women support women, you’re a mother as well, be kind” brigade. Sabbys just shown what bully she is to her sponsors, followers and employer -AR (even though it’s been mentioned in this thread by those who are local to her!) it’s called Accountability- you don’t see politicians or other criminals etc telling each other to support other politicians, men and criminals when they’re judged 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Oh wow, you don't look at a thread for a day & it all kicks off. I will be following Lindsay, what a refreshing person. Sabrina thought she could have a rant, & make her quake in her boots & Lindsays response was perfect, she tagged Sabrina, she spoke without slagging her off, it was factual & intelligent. Also loved that she mentioned not showing her kids or sharing their information, others on Instagram could learn a lot.

Reactions: 26
I've never heard of Lyndsey but the whole thing was so we'll articulated you wouldnt have thought she was speaking off the cuff. I'm delighted she tagged Sabrina and was like I'm not hiding behind anyone or anywhere and said it how it was. More people could take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 24
The sooner some law comes into place with regard to profiteering and exposing your children online the better. Using your children as click bate and as a means of generating revenue is in my eyes child exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope more people come out and speak against this witch today 😈🤣 #womensupportingwomen #fuckoff

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.