Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise O Connell back from the insta graveyard to rub it in once more to you Sabby! Would bleeping love to see the group chats tonight
Ah no Louise was the biggest witch and bully in school. She can’t say anything about people being nice because she’s a nasty wagon.

Reactions: 1
Listen guys that Simone one who sent flowers is friends with dr Laura so that’s my decision made on her already…
Sabrina has defo been told to shut up by agency I would say because a bleep like her would love the dog fight here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah no Louise was the biggest witch and bully in school. She can’t say anything about people being nice because she’s a nasty wagon.

Dat u Sabby?!!
Account created 10 mins ago just to post about Louise on Scabby’s thread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
School was a long time ago. People change. Sabrina is going the opposite way. Insufferable dose
Not defending Sabrina at all, she’s a total witch and has been from day one and deserved to be called out by Lindsay.
But Louise is still a wagon, I’ve personal experience and it’s not pretty so she just wants to draw some attention to herself because she’s as boring as duck now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not defending Sabrina at all, she’s a total witch and has been from day one and deserved to be called out by Lindsay.
But Louise is still a wagon, I’ve personal experience and it’s not pretty so she just wants to draw some attention to herself because she’s as boring as duck now 😂
Anyone who calls out this ball of toxicity get a a thumbs up from me haha sorry. It’s been a long time coming for her. I notice she hasn’t mentioned it. She is probably ripping apart the living room in rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone who calls out this ball of toxicity get a a thumbs up from me haha sorry. It’s been a long time coming for her. I notice she hasn’t mentioned it. She is probably ripping apart the living room in rage
My guess is she’s knocking back the gin straight from the bottle! Never mind the fancy crystal gin glasses tonight 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No no no shes not ripping apart the sitting room she would be 'restyling' it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blathering on about one4all gift vouchers and her salon doesn't accept them .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.