Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just watching Lindsey there, she is very articulate

*these women* lads she's raging, quiet funny to watch to be honest , the threatening behaviour from her, it costs " noting" she forgets her th's when she is raging !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Let’s all follow her, She was fantastic! I can’t remember the last time I seen someone on IG say it like it is, but the fact she called Sabby out is the cherry on top!
I followed her straight away. She's fantastic and dignified, articulate and educated !

Reactions: 25
Skitting at her calling out Shabby! Be careful on the way up - are we in the Sopranos 🤣. She’s right who talks like that??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Skitting at her calling out Shabby! Be careful on the way up - are we in the Sopranos 🤣. She’s right who talks like that??
Wannabe social climbers with big effin notions and xs brains @MrsGahan ,that's who ! 🙄🤣

I wouldn't have said it better myself about this "be kind" nonsense, grabbers/influenzas/floggers use it to deflect from their own behaviour. I know well how to treat people ( with respect and as an equal ). I would never see myself as being superior to anybody but Grabby Shabby certainly does. A horrible jumped up individual if ever there was one. Rant over 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wow! Now that’s what you call a comeback and not a minute before time for Stubby to be knocked down a peg or two! Can’t sit back and blame these trolls now - Lindsay is like a real life Bloggers Unveilled, an actual human one! So so needed in the world of Instahuns! Wouldn’t it be amazing if she started to call them all out on their decrepit behaviour! I definitely think there’s massive room in the market for this type of account!

An articulate, truthful, reasoned, insightful, real, comedic, smart, educated, response to Scabby’s triggered, preachy, jumbled, poorly executed idiotic rant!
Wow, there is no way Shabby was expecting it to play out like this when she took to the podium with her “be kind” & “women should support women” toxicity this morning!

You played a belter Lindsay….. one of the most enjoyable set of stories I have watched since I joined social media!
How fast the mask slips for these instahuns once real people take a stand!

Well done 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh no, I quite like Simone scribes - disappointed that she is team sabby

Reactions: 10
Long time follower of Girlinthepaper. She used to be a journalist with the Indo. She always shows lovely bits of house wear majority of the time from Dunnes. She has no tit attached to her. She is seldom seen on camera. She is no one for ads. She is a breath of fresh air. She is just so full of cop on and just down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Long time follower of Girlinthepaper. She used to be a journalist with the Indo. She always shows lovely bits of house wear majority of the time from Dunnes. She has no tit attached to her. She is seldom seen on camera. She is no one for ads. She is a breath of fresh air. She is just so full of cop on and just down to earth.
She sounds great... followed..

Go wan lyndsey 💃💃💃 about time sabby was taken down a peg or two

Reactions: 11
Oh no, I quite like Simone scribes - disappointed that she is team sabby
She’s full of tit like the rest of them. The whispery voice as she fetishises patting various serums into her over botoxed face. She gave out a lot about Tattle too years ago, it’s a cesspit etc 🙄

Reactions: 9
Louise O Connell back from the insta graveyard to rub it in once more to you Sabby! Would bleeping love to see the group chats tonight
Right job for Sabrina hill!! It’s about time she was brought down a peg or two!!! Everyone can’t be wrong 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
More. Of. This.
She’s not liked, I’d say Tignam will be throwing drinks ‘down the hatchet’ tonight and loving this 🥳😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She has never posted “recorded earlier” on stories before.. for whose benefit was this?! Is she trying to deflect with the bunch of flowers to make her look “not in the wrong” ?! 🤣

Someone get the popcorn and coke! Hubby watching football I'm glued to this!!!!
Andrea Roche probably on the phone telling her to keep her gob shut! Damage limitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant believe she did a paid partnership with An Post and used her employees to advertise then! It really cheapens the gift to her staff in my eyes.

Also gave thegirlinthepapers a follow. She is so well spoken. Sabby wont be able for a comeback as you can't argue with what shr said and Sabrina isnt articulate enough anyway she justs rants.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.