Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the shite of women must support women. Why? Why must we blindly support someone because they have a vagina?
I understand the concept - if a woman I knew started a business making products etc. I would do my best to support her as she'd presumably be hard working and creative etc. But supporting greedy grabbers who profit on mass consumption and capitalise on women's underlying insecurities? And calling out anyone who dissents/critiques as being anti-women? No no no, that's not the same thing AT ALL. That's wanting to close down all debate or ownership under the guise of "supporting women". duck off, Sabrina. You're a greedy narcissist who, I would guess, is fundamentally unhappy and unfulfilled underneath all that toxic positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
🤣🤣 she's so pissed off, it's only because she realises how her ridiculous comment about her getting covid from a sliced pan was. She's livid that her stupidity is been highlighted again. Love Lindsay Woods aka the thegirlinthepaper

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There women are mothers, they have children. Jesus wept. Someone gift sabby some pearls please so she can clutch them in horror

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was a cork blogger The girl in the paper who mentioned that she won’t give a page any time because she always gifts a blogger who claims she got Covid from a sliced pan ! It’s comical the way Sabrina is baffled who it is !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There women are mothers, they have children. Jesus wept. Someone gift sabby some pearls please so she can clutch them in horror
Sabrina herself is a mother but last year slagged the homeless and drug addicts 😂😂 be accountable Sabrina you tit of a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
🤣🤣 she's so pissed off, it's only because she realises how her ridiculous comment about her getting covid from a sliced pan was. She's livid that her stupidity is been highlighted again. Love Lindsay Woods aka the thegirlinthepaper
I do too and fair play to her for calling that eejit Sabrina out. She's made a total fool of herself bringing that up when she knows damn well it was herself she was referring to. And just for the record Sabby, just because you're a woman shouldn't mean you get away with crappy behaviour!!

p.s. those leather pants are HIDEOUS on you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We must support her to keep her viewing figures up so we can keep her in all her luxurious freebies for 2022 and beyond.

Reactions: 9
She can’t be busy if she can afford to cancel a days worth of bookings. My hair place is booked solid till Xmas no way would they be able to accommodate cancelled apps
If she stopped licking herself in the mirror and concentrate on her business, they think insta agoing to be around forever to line there pockets , no can afford the stuff she advertised,I would buy a sock off any of the greedy fuckers,

Reactions: 6
She’s an obnoxious bully herself. Miss High and Mighty preaching to everybody, she’d want to take a good long look at herself and her own actions before getting up on her pedestal 🤬

Reactions: 14
I didn’t really understand that rant, it made no sense to me?! Be kind and don’t be bitching? And she on bitching about that other account herself who was slagging Kourtney K 😂
So she’s never bought a gossip magazine, doesn’t provide those magazines in the salon for her clients? Same thing. People have bitched since day dot and will continue to do so for all of time, regardless of a dumpy extra medium potato nosed hairdresser from Cork telling us to be nice. You influence NOBODY’s behaviour Sabby. You might sell a few M&S jumpers but literally nobody is looking to you for moral guidance. Even when you put it on a notebook from Dealz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sabrina herself is a mother but last year slagged the homeless and drug addicts 😂😂 be accountable Sabrina you tit of a woman
I’m delighted this vacuous, greedy, insincere, narcissistic, vile & vulgar nobody has been taken down a peg or 2!! Who does she think she is, I’m baffled by her confidence she has ZERO to offer style, interior and hair wise… she’s a pathetic nobody trying desperately to be a somebody.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done to thegirlinthepapers her reply was matter of fact, non apologetic and to the point. I also love how she mentioned homelessness albeit possibly not on purpose 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.