Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like poor Limbs still around…. The poor cratur… I suppose she had to show us he wasn’t the ex she was dreaming about! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Could be any one... God I've never wanted to punch some one so much in my life 😡😡😡 smug head on her walking as if to say now witches walks an brunch!!! She probably ordered two meals for the insta 🙌🙌🙌🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The coat is hideous, its like something you wore to school when you were in 5th year in school in the 90s 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she for real, she’s trying to shill M&S jeans with the last year to her minions proclaiming they are the nicest jeans since the Dawn of Day and shiteing on about how amazing they are and today she admits she “always finds it hard to get really nice jeans”!! She’s a walking contradiction depending on what she’s trying to sell!

Listen Scabby, you haven’t found a nice pair yet either, those ones today are horrific!

Still possible she’s been ditched too! Limbs usually makes an appearance for a Sunday brunch but no definite line of enquiry open today!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she for real, she’s trying to shill M&S jeans with the last year to her minions proclaiming they are the nicest jeans since the Dawn of Day and shiteing on about how amazing they are and today she admits she “always finds it hard to get really nice jeans”!! She’s a walking contradiction depending on what she’s trying to sell!

Listen Scabby, you haven’t found a nice pair yet either, those ones today are horrific!

Still possible she’s been ditched too! Limbs usually makes an appearance for a Sunday brunch but no definite line of enquiry open today!
I keep reporting those stories as spam!!
“Grabby Sabby Pinocchio Hill” 🤥

Reactions: 8
What happened to last week puffy oversized rotten coat that she was raving about? Must have had to go back to the shop after age did her but of flogging.

Reactions: 6
And you’d know Sabby didn’t style it. At the same time, I bored off me tits at that matchbox living room.

Reactions: 5
XS like herself
I haven’t watched this insufferable smug delusional witch for ages .. until today .. and I got a bit of a shock .. because I never for a minute believed she was ever the XS she claimed she was & today I can clearly see that she’s leaped to an M in clothes!! Those hideous jeans made her look even stumpier (or petite as she likes to refer to herself as) than she usually looks!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh bore off Shabby! You only support those who can give you a leg up🤬

Reactions: 8
Bit manic as usual. I'd say she gets into the gin as early as possible.

Also, does she not realise half the country are working from home, or does she think she is the only one? Also, looking forward to seeing what work she will be doing from home. Accepting freebies and pretending they are amazing doesn't exaclty scream work to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is asking this geebag about her Christmas tree? Have people lost the run of themselves and forgotten that they’ve managed to dress their own trees for the past 20 odd years and watched their own parents dressing it for the previous 20 ish years….
Do we all of a sudden need Instagrammers ‘go through’ every thing they’ve bought and every thing they’ve done in their day to day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who is asking this geebag about her Christmas tree? Have people lost the run of themselves and forgotten that they’ve managed to dress their own trees for the past 20 odd years and watched their own parents dressing it for the previous 20 ish years….
Do we all of a sudden need Instagrammers ‘go through’ every thing they’ve bought and every thing they’ve done in their day to day.
No we don’t, it’s basically another #ad without the #ad🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should everything shes showing not have #ad on it seen as she got it everything for free.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m a bit late with this one, haven’t had a chance to post as I’ve been busy with my real life, proper busy sorting out Christmas for my kids while looking after them and working a full-time job, not Scabby busy getting my nails done, opening freebies, going for beach walks and eating out twice a day!

But I couldn’t let this one pass me by!!!!🤬

Stubby was on the other night saying she was praying for the cold weather so that she could wear her ugly baby shite coloured coat that she “bought” from the online boutique that she doesn’t work with but plugs every day…..I wonder if the homeless people smacked out on drugs and not noticing anything going on around them, just lying there slumped, are looking forward to the cold weather too?
Can’t imagine they are! 💯

Might be more in Shabby’s line to donate her unwanted freebies to a Homeless Charity after her disgusting condescending words rather than to an imaginary local Special Needs Charity, not that I believe for second that this soul sucking narcissist parts with anything she lays her grubby little paws on!

So glad Meagher’s Pharmacy dumped her after those comments! I’ve happily supported them with my business since they got rid of insta’s biggest ball ache!
She really is a greedy vile human ,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.