Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is asking this geebag about her Christmas tree? Have people lost the run of themselves and forgotten that they’ve managed to dress their own trees for the past 20 odd years and watched their own parents dressing it for the previous 20 ish years….
Do we all of a sudden need Instagrammers ‘go through’ every thing they’ve bought and every thing they’ve done in their day to day.
My thoughts exactly. She’s so above her station this one. Would sell her own mother at this point the amount of ads she’s doing. Can’t stomach her & her smug face.

Reactions: 7
If she had any decency she’d donate a few of her costs and free food stuffs to Penny Dinners in Cork after her vile comments about the homeless last year. I’m like a dog with a bone I just can’t let those vile comments go. She one of the most vilest, most smug, most narcissist & most vulgar of the instahuns in my opinion. She needs to be cancelled ASAP she has nothing to offer but greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she had any decency she’d donate a few of her costs and free food stuffs to Penny Dinners in Cork after her vile comments about the homeless last year. I’m like a dog with a bone I just can’t let those vile comments go. She one of the most vilest, most smug, most narcissist & most vulgar of the instahuns in my opinion. She needs to be cancelled ASAP she has nothing to offer but greed.
She could take a leaf from this man’s book.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My thoughts exactly. She’s so above her station this one. Would sell her own mother at this point the amount of ads she’s doing. Can’t stomach her & her smug face.
Its unbelievable the amount of things she's advertising, it's continous, non stop. She has to have some conscious and be ashamed at the lies and bullshit she spouts.

Reactions: 7
Years ago when she had a small salon in Glanmire you would hear so many recommendations or her salon being mentioned in general but since she moved into the city, she changed massively. So rude , no respect for her staff. I cant see her salon surviving much longer, she has lost so many clients .

Reactions: 5
She can’t be busy if she can afford to cancel a days worth of bookings. My hair place is booked solid till Xmas no way would they be able to accommodate cancelled apps

First rule of telling lies - never make eye contact!
In case it gets deleted or anyone is blocked… Sabby is on a rant saying we need to be nice to women. She can’t remember the product or the influencer- but someone said ‘I wouldn’t trust that influencer as she said she got covid from a sliced pan 🧐’ and Sabby is pretending it’s now about herself 🤣🤣 duck me that’s 8am entertainment! Check out the eyes rolling

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone has rattled scabby sabby today. Lol

why as a woman do I need to support other women? If your an ass I’m not going to support you. She’s a hypocrite, then calling out another US profile. Who is currently covering the US trial over Ghilaine Maxwell, also covered the gabby Pettito and free Britney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Most instahuns would have ignored that but not shabby. She’s fuming 😡. The irony of her telling us not to be bitchy🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again she is making a complete fool out of herself. She’s triggered because she knows everyone mocks her behind her back over the covid sliced pan last year 😂😂

It’s always extra funny when a hun tells women to support other women but then con them out of money, pretend to be their pal and block them for asking a question. Get lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
On a rant to be kind to people, I wouldn’t pay anything these greedy gabbers , try to sell, only way to knock them off , there show offs, and rubbing materialistic bullshit in our faces, and all feathering their own nests

Is she still a bit drunk from last night? The sliced pan thing was a bit much to make sense.

Who said they wouldn’t buy a product because it was gifted to the influencer who got covid from a sliced pan? 😂😂 Sabby is trying to re-write history here unless there are other influencers who also got Covid from a sliced pan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who said they wouldn’t buy a product because it was gifted to the influencer who got covid from a sliced pan? 😂😂 Sabby is trying to re-write history here unless there are other influencers who also got Covid from a sliced pan
Thegirlinthepaper said it in a q&a yesterday. I love her!!😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.