Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocked no begging for a freebie from speccies!!!
She was posting about them last week…she probably won’t pay but wont declare the ‘gift’ because that’s how shady Sabby is. She’s not promoting them from the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 4
We shall see when she picks up. I buy both my kids glasses there, if she gets them for free when they charge me the price they do I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.

Reactions: 6
We shall see when she picks up. I buy both my kids glasses there, if she gets them for free when they charge me the price they do I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.
I’ve no doubt she’s getting them for free no doubt at all. As said above she’s not tagging them out of the goodness of her heart. The fact her mother goes too no doubt she’s getting them for free too!

Reactions: 5
I’ve no doubt she’s getting them for free no doubt at all. As said above she’s not tagging them out of the goodness of her heart. The fact her mother goes too no doubt she’s getting them for free too!
She’s 💯 NOT paying. If she was she we would be going to some independent optician and we would all know she’s paying 👍

@HumphreyB take your valuable business to your local independent optician 👍

Reactions: 7
Scabby posts about texting the ex…like c’mon. She’s extremely desperate for content and engagement at the moment.

Reactions: 10
Do we think she meant Alan? I mean yeah a bit embarrassing but surely they still communicate over having a son together although the way she goes on you'd swear she was a single mother his whole life

Reactions: 12
Attention seeking twit! Like what 40 year old woman posts about accidentally texting her ex in her sleep! Gimme a break!
She’s on a downward spiral ….

Reactions: 14
Attention seeking twit! Like what 40 year old woman posts about accidentally texting her ex in her sleep! Gimme a break!
Exactly…and even if she did text her ex and if they weren’t in good terms, who cares. It’s no biggie!!!

The need to have constant content must be draining 🙄
Absolutely. It’s a viscous circle. Christmas is a busy time for the instahuns…I’m sure they have targets and it’s super competitive when they’re all flogging the same auld muck.

Reactions: 4
it came across to me as a very poorly executed dig at whatever ex she is on about. a teenager would have more maturity

Reactions: 9
I hope Alan has met someone nice he seemed like a decent sort. She was so needy & pathetic when she used to have him on her stories it was an absolute 🥴 CRINGEFEST… wonder is she the same with the poor limbs lad?!

The fact she thought she had text him and her phone was off really just goes to show she must be drinking a lot before going to bed.

• Haha
Every phone update I’ve had I’ve had to agree to prior to the update happening and my mobile has had to have been plugged in charging in order for the update to happen so I smell a whole load of bullshit from Scabby! Didn’t she say she had to fly around the house looking for a charger as far as I recall?!

Absolute dose of a woman!
Possible she’s after being dumped alright, if not we’ll see limbs in the next day or so no doubt!

She must be flat out with clients to say that she’s able to lie in bed on a Saturday morning, close to midday, pre Christmas doing a face mask!
So so busy all the time. Never gets a minute! FFS

• Haha
Yes normally she pouting in the car, brunching and hiking (🤣🤣) on a Saturday.

Sabby’s been ditched!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.