SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow the Positive Poll herself Sabrina but I do watch her stories on occasion. Bit like when you see something horrific but for some reason can't look away 🙈

Anyway I find her so passive aggressive and so patronising it's infuriating!!!!From her tagging Rosie a few weeks to say she was proud to the absolute shite she went on with last night, I just can't deal with the woman at all.

Her rant last night about people going to Narnia for sending nasty messages and the whole be accountable thing , practice what you preach there Sabrina. If you choose to share your life on social media in order to avail of the perks that come with that then you are inevitably opening yourself to criticism, constructive or otherwise.

The whole showing off how many DMs she had an how she couldn't respond to all of them but can prance around her kitchen for 4hrs worth of stories is all so attention seeking .

Constantly reitering how good and positive she is and how strong a person you are does not make you strong. Mentally strong people don't need to shout it from the rooftops because they are just strong and don't need constant validation from instagram.

Sabrina is just like the vast majority of insta huns, deeply insecure, has no real identity and is desperately hoping that instagram and Maje coats will fill the void

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't follow the Positive Poll herself Sabrina but I do watch her stories on occasion. Bit like when you see something horrific but for some reason can't look away 🙈

Anyway I find her so passive aggressive and so patronising it's infuriating!!!!From her tagging Rosie a few weeks to say she was proud to the absolute shite she went on with last night, I just can't deal with the woman at all.

Her rant last night about people going to Narnia for sending nasty messages and the whole be accountable thing , practice what you preach there Sabrina. If you choose to share your life on social media in order to avail of the perks that come with that then you are inevitably opening yourself to criticism, constructive or otherwise.

The whole showing off how many DMs she had an how she couldn't respond to all of them but can prance around her kitchen for 4hrs worth of stories is all so attention seeking .

Constantly reitering how good and positive she is and how strong a person you are does not make you strong. Mentally strong people don't need to shout it from the rooftops because they are just strong and don't need constant validation from instagram.

Sabrina is just like the vast majority of insta huns, deeply insecure, has no real identity and is desperately hoping that instagram and Maje coats will fill the void
This absolutely. She has no idea how the real world works, including her own staff, who are now out of work. She's acting as if all this is normal. As if everyone is prancing around changing outfits 3 times a day. She is so in love with herself, it's an unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: 8
Ive been adding to this collection for awhile. I’ll be sending this to the ASAI & lodging an official complaint to Meaghers and the Irish pharmacy Union. The non stating of adds when pretending these gimmicks are making her a positive polly to vulnerable people who may not realise these are ads. I’m starting a vendetta with this witch & I’m not going to stop until she’s publically outed for this . It’s all undisclosed ads. The verso clothes, the boots this morning - every single thing & she never declares it. Oh add revenue to the list & luckily I have her PPS details because I worked for her before.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So glad I unfollowed, I couldn’t listen to her shite any longer
Ditto. Had to unfollow her..I just couldn't listen to her for the next few weeks

I totally agree with this. Thank you for wording so eloquently how I feel.

Reactions: 6
£140.00 for a tub of pot pourri WTF for real 😳 A bit pricey!Some people would feed their family for a week on that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she might be the worst of them all. I never got blocked by anyone before but it was actually worth it. Shes painful. So passive aggressive, so false and so out of touch with reality. Empty lives they have to have nothing better to do but admire themselves on a screen, flogging shite no one needs in a global pandemic to fund their vacuous lifestyles. Be accountable. What a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she might be the worst of them all. I never got blocked by anyone before but it was actually worth it. Shes painful. So passive aggressive, so false and so out of touch with reality. Empty lives they have to have nothing better to do but admire themselves on a screen, flogging shite no one needs in a global pandemic to fund their vacuous lifestyles. Be accountable. What a joke.
Absolutely spot on ⬆👏🏼👏🏼 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
I get annoyed she said tonight her closest friend Olivia as far as I am aware they both only know one another with a few months blossom tree it’s not good for your business would love to know how many free gifts she will get from close friend Olivia

Reactions: 2
Such a hypochondriac... her parents collecting a prescription and making her dinner at 39... grow the duck up this one has no clue how to adult

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her bio now reads "Instagrams Big Sister "....
I know I spotted the new bio last night! I don't even know what to say at this stage it’s time to unfollow I used to love her! She’s a piece of work now nothing like the person I knew! It’s embarrassing! 🙈

What happened to her fake friendship with Tignam... they used be mentioning each other nearly daily to almost nothing. Scab used send her boxes of free product 🙄

What happened to her fake friendship with Tignam... they used be mentioning each other nearly daily to almost nothing. Scab used send her boxes of free product 🙄
I think sabby thought tignam and her fella owned i clothing so typical sabby wanted to climb the greasy social climbing pole and get in with people like them. I'd say she dropped her when she realized tig was not in that lane at all.

Instagrams big sister.... a follower told me I gave her the best advice...blah blah blah. This one and her faux accent are beyond detached from reality. Half these answers she screenshotted were from herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.