SuperstyleSabby #2 WEAK for news I'll share with ye all- my leggings are an extra small!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I was gifted this book and wouldn't dream of tearing pages out. I got them printed and put one in a frame ( way before sabby, does that make me an influencer I wonder ha ha )

Reactions: 7
Are yiz on her live? I think she's the biggest hole on Insta, that voice is like nails on a board.

Reactions: 6
I'm no health expert but is it defeating the purpose of a health supplement to mix it with cheap processed sugary juice?

Reactions: 4
Is she an interiors blogger now? 🙄
And a cook it seems too, absolutely sick of her and her hair wife rustiq Denise and her “gorgeous” husband 😳 the ego on the pair of them, especially shabby, the posing into the phone, the interiors and now the cooking, omg she’d eat herself, unfollowed the pair of them yesterday, couldn’t stick it any longer they just drive me nuts!

Reactions: 8
And a cook it seems too, absolutely sick of her and her hair wife rustiq Denise and her “gorgeous” husband 😳 the ego on the pair of them, especially shabby, the posing into the phone, the interiors and now the cooking, omg she’d eat herself, unfollowed the pair of them yesterday, couldn’t stick it any longer they just drive me nuts!
Her ‘cooking’ leaves a lot to be desired as well. Anyone who did home ec could make a shepherds pie at age 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every cardigan is the comfiest cardigan shes worn. 2 new coats on in 1 day. New slippers too, not last weeks gifted ones. Does she ever wear anything more than once.

Reactions: 3
Oh imagine how devastated you’d be to be sent to ‘Narnia’ by lonely old Sabby, this one is on another planet with the notions. Speaking about yourself in the third person means you’re an immediate dick, that’s the rules I think.

It’s gas how they’re all saying that THEY are really thick skinned so it’s all water off a ducks back but if someone who wasn’t as strong as them got those messages they might not cope. Sure Jan.... 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Denise posted on her story today of all her family and dogs in Kilkenny for a walk; they live in Gowran approx 13km from Kilkenny.........

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh imagine how devastated you’d be to be sent to ‘Narnia’ by lonely old Sabby, this one is on another planet with the notions. Speaking about yourself in the third person means you’re an immediate dick, that’s the rules I think.

It’s gas how they’re all saying that THEY are really thick skinned so it’s all water off a ducks back but if someone who wasn’t as strong as them got those messages they might not cope. Sure Jan.... 🤥
The fact that she plays out her life on Instagram stories showing every mundane aspect of her life speaks 🤦🏼‍♀️ volumes to me. The constant seeking of validation from strangers on the internet really is worrying 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m so over the preaching! Do any of you follow https://instagram.com/shirleyyodo?igshid=1e9hobcu9h99q Sabby was racing about her for ages goes to see her when she’s stressed anyway Shirley posted on her stories last night a few questions wer3 people fed up with all these “influencers” and their #ads she mentioned symprove, spotlight and also about not having a millions cushions on her bed and just having regular sheets! 😂 all I could think was fair play to you Shirley! Slap in the face for Sabby....wonder will we hear anything more about how great Shirley is? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I would love to see psycho sabby or whatever she called herself. Be afraid guys , be very afraid!
People are so fed up of her prancing around in brand new clothes, shoes, rugs , hats, people have lost their jobs (including her own staff) , wages cut and this one thinking Ill just show off my new clothes !!! So insensitive , and its tv three, not tv tree sabby......

I’m so over the preaching! Do any of you follow https://instagram.com/shirleyyodo?igshid=1e9hobcu9h99q Sabby was racing about her for ages goes to see her when she’s stressed anyway Shirley posted on her stories last night a few questions wer3 people fed up with all these “influencers” and their #ads she mentioned symprove, spotlight and also about not having a millions cushions on her bed and just having regular sheets! 😂 all I could think was fair play to you Shirley! Slap in the face for Sabby....wonder will we hear anything more about how great Shirley is? 🤔
They actually live in the same estate in Kilworth and walk in the same woods. Shirley better watch out!!

Sitting at home again preaching to the masses 😂😂😂 I’d say the influencer clique has some laugh at her expense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.