Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a peep about the march in Dublin tomorrow or no sharing of Cafe Izz posts about Gaza who are also in Cork.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great to see that her headaches are taking the weekend off like her hyperemesis used to:rolleyes:.

God she is really going in on one tonight about putting Aaron through college, that she had to do it all herself.

Then when asked about having more kids and saying about being self employed and not able to go to work cos she was so sick, we can see by your stories you only going in once a week. Anyway can your actor boyfriend not support ye with his cheques 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Great to see that her headaches are taking the weekend off like her hyperemesis used to:rolleyes:.

God she is really going in on one tonight about putting Aaron through college, that she had to do it all herself.

Then when asked about having more kids and saying about being self employed and not able to go to work cos she was so sick, we can see by your stories you only going in once a week. Anyway can your actor boyfriend not support ye with his cheques 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He did a plc course so it’s not like she had huge fees to pay. She is so full of tit.

I’m sure her ex loves to see she’s putting their son through college on her own!!

Reactions: 9
I’m glad to see she is breaking the stigma surrounding adidas footwear

• Haha
Spees-al? Wtf. She is such an Adidas devotee and has them all bar the Campus but she can't pronounce Spezial which like the Sambas have been around decades. She is only jumping on them as they are on trend.

She doesnt even know what the blue ones are and thinks they might be Sambas even though she hates Sambas. She only got them during the week so I dont understand how she doesnt know. I say she just spends money for the sake of it. They are Bermudas, Sabrina from what I can tell. Turns out you didnt have all the styles if you didnt know them!

Reactions: 8
From gazelles to genocide! She posted about the march in Cork today but she obviously didnt go or we'd have stories of it. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 11
She’s all talk that one. Literally.
If anyone asked her if she went they’d be blocked immediately.
But she’s so “accountable” isn’t she?

Reactions: 8
There is something so pathetic about a 40+ woman listing off her trainers on instagram trying to prove she is better than people who like Samba’s. Of course she didn’t attend the march, she wouldn’t dare match her actions to her keyboard warrior carry on

So when you’re not feeling great today make a bolognaise for tomorrow in case you’re still not feeling great…right so Ted🙄

• Haha
Did she ever congratulate Sandra on her wedding?!! Thought robin and Charlotte be besties now meeting up all the time....

Reactions: 5