Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she aware that you shouldnt be able to see an outline of her pelvis when wearing jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the way they are supposed to b worn to how she jumped off the wardrobe to squeeze into them naaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disappointed !!! I thought she had got a new pyjamas when I saw that blue thing. She's vulgarity personified. Amazed for such a "knowledgeable " girlie on current affairs that she never dissected the Family issue of the referendum. "Durable relationships" wouldn't be her thing so poor Deano won't be inheriting half of Kopper any time soon.
It must have been demoralising for her to have Liz Reaney the first to comment on her blue wide leg thingy and enquire about her "tee"".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fishing for a free cake. Plenty of bakery's do gluten free
Yep! Exactly what I thought. In fact, if you asked in most bakeries, they’d be able to sort it. She is always on the beg. Also, the baby doesn’t need a gf cake just because the dad does…weird. It’s her way of getting a free cake.

Reactions: 10
I would have more time for her if she just came on and said anyone fancy giving me a cake because I am so miserable I don’t want to but one.

• Haha
Whos asking about the robin hood jacket, no one, that's who. The dirt of her hair in the video with the baby, just wash it instead of spraying 10 types of free spray in it .

I think she always looks such a mess…I’d never let her near my hair.
It’s shocking and there are plenty of dopes who pay her hundreds for the privilege of her giving them ridey hair!

Dean is such an ick, he just seems soft in more ways than one. I hate a sponging man. Get your own house, identity etc. I know any man would have to be desperate to get with a narc like Sabby anyway but still

• Heart
This melter & her pep talks from friends. Would you go away & cop on you middle aged moron. If I saw her name popping up on my phone looking for reassurance again I’d block her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12