Superstylesabby #17 White saviour, do us a favour & shut your mouth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say its Deans new whip. Old model landrover discovery judging by the interior

Reactions: 3
So she freezes some veg....you'd swear she was the first woman to do this.

I don't see any improvement in her skin at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She works full time lads plus more hours after Robin goes to bed. I’m a sahm and go out to work more often than her!!!

I see she is looking for BA with Homestore and more now. Relentless. You won’t get it the way she does it that’s for sure. Not sure why she didnt cook beforehand either, that’s what I always did with my kids when they were small, cooked, froze in ice cube trays, popped in one big freezer bag(when frozen) and took out a couple of cubes from each veg bag for babies dinner.

Reactions: 9
Not that I believe it but why would anyone be in awe of someone chopping vegetables & putting them in the freezer? She makes a mountain out of the smallest things to make herself feel good. I spend a little time every night prepping for the next day, lunches, dinners, clothes, where’s my medal? Also her skin looks like tit. She always has a grey tint to her face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She works full time lads plus more hours after Robin goes to bed. I’m a sahm and go out to work more often than her!!!

I see she is looking for BA with Homestore and more now. Relentless. You won’t get it the way she does it that’s for sure. Not sure why she didnt cook beforehand either, that’s what I always did with my kids when they were small, cooked, froze in ice cube trays, popped in one big freezer bag(when frozen) and took out a couple of cubes from each veg bag for babies dinner.
This is what I don't get. Chopping loads of veg and immediately freezing it, it seems backward to me. Cook the food and then freeze it surely - otherwise you're not really saving yourself any time?! Maybe people are in awe of her stupidity and not her ingenuity?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what I don't get. Chopping loads of veg and immediately freezing it, it seems backward to me. Cook the food and then freeze it surely - otherwise you're not really saving yourself any time?! Maybe people are in awe of her stupidity and not her ingenuity?!
Or , and forgive me if I sound crazy, but just a thought but maybe buy frozen veg. 🤔Jesus she would wither you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No mention of Mothers Day . Too complicated maybe and Sabby wouldn't be the smartest to explain it. Still no trace of Dean after she bearing a child for him and no kiss on camera. Tragic and Amusing in one

Reactions: 3
New word for today from the hairdresser, smoothening. Ie better than smoothing as it has two extra letters!

Other examples
Impacted bowel - sabby has compacted bowel but she did size up to a small for the extra tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, why would you post theee most unflattering photo of yourself? God she's gone very old.
Screenshot_20240314-181735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4