Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well there you have it, Dean in fact has balls but also chooses to exploit his son on social media and apparently happy to mock him.

now before anyone gets annoyed, i know parents often mock their kids, eye roll, mimic the tantrum but it’s not blasted over social media.

Reactions: 17
Wtf is this…?

Quick baby is crying let’s take a funny selfie for the gram #lol
Absolute horrible witch, I cannot see any new mother and father doing this callous tit with their ‘miracle’ baby. She just gets worse and I feel this is a bit of a two fingers up to Dr Niamh Lynch too…..

Reactions: 15
Wtf is this…?

It’s just not funny at all. What’s the point of this ? Just console your baby when he’s upset. Don’t stop to record him and post it online.

Reactions: 15
If anyone is upset, let alone a child, and your first instinct is to pose and try take a funny picture with them for attention then I really don’t know what to say. Well I do, shameful and way too old for that nonsense, does she have no family or friends that would have a word with her?

Reactions: 18
Wtf is this…?

Ah jesus she is to be pitied. There is a serious want in her. She is neither funny or entertaining and she just comes across as cruel. How many times now have we seen photos of the child crying? If you can't be bothered to parent him Sabby you shouldn't have had him, simple , then you could be prancing around to your hearts content and stuffing your face with oh wait.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's so annoyed that he child is cross she wants everyone else to be annoyed at him too. She's pathetic. Anyone with children have all been there. Cranky babies and sleepless nights. It's tough but no one really cares. You just have to ride it out. It's horrible hearing mothers witch endlessly about their children. As a second time mother she has no excuse. If she had reared the first fella she might not be as shocked.

Reactions: 16
She's so annoyed that he child is cross she wants everyone else to be annoyed at him too. She's pathetic. Anyone with children have all been there. Cranky babies and sleepless nights. It's tough but no one really cares. You just have to ride it out. It's horrible hearing mothers witch endlessly about their children. As a second time mother she has no excuse. If she had reared the first fella she might not be as shocked.
She should never have had Robin, it was just a fad she went through and now has to live with reality and try her best to act like a "mother" she's not at all maternal, he's a dotey baby bless him.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why isn't she using her new gifted uppababy, surely that's better suited for these remote beach walks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor little Robin, he’s a gorgeous little man but unfortunately his parents are assholes. Maybe one day Scabby will realize the child is entitled to his privacy and stop putting him on blast all over instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really bizarre behaviour...how is sharing a child's behaviour of benefit to the child ? That's what influencers need to evaluate before sharing this crap. They come back saying it's to share the reality and make parents feel less alone. Such bull ...stop being so selfish. At the end of the day sharing their kids creates more traction and that's all they care about. This is of no benefit to the poor baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has made me so mad this morning. Jesus Christ hes a baby what does she expect? In a lovely happy smiley mood and she sits there ridiculing him. What a bleep was so close to messaging her but didn’t want her sharing my account and nastsy message lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has made me so mad this morning. Jesus Christ hes a baby what does she expect? In a lovely happy smiley mood and she sits there ridiculing him. What a bleep was so close to messaging her but didn’t want her sharing my account and nastsy message lol
Honestly what did she expect, babies cry! As an adult she never stopped whining during her pregnancy but that was ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah...I mean if I was just woken at 2.30am at his age I'd have felt like a new woman! She dotes on him then when she gets free stuff 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.