Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t decide if I’ll join Scabby as I’ve just been invited to Joanne Larbys! Decisions, decisions. Maybe I’ll put up a poll here in tattle and ye can all help me decide
Omg you’re so popular 🤣 I’m well jel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are all these absolute cunts inviting us for chats? What is this? Is it a new feature?

Reactions: 12
Why are all these absolute cunts inviting us for chats? What is this? Is it a new feature?
It’s a new feature on insta. So they can show ‘behind the scenes’ type footage etc, send voice notes etc. I don’t really get it. I mean, isn’t that what they do on stories? It doesn’t get much more behind the scenes that recording yourself crying and vomiting down the toilet or this picture she posted during the week …

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a new feature on insta. So they can show ‘behind the scenes’ type footage etc, send voice notes etc. I don’t really get it. I mean, isn’t that what they do on stories? It doesn’t get much more behind the scenes that recording yourself crying and vomiting down the toilet or this picture she posted during the week …
That picture is an absolute joke and an insult to anyone who is suffering or has suffered from hyperemesis. It disgusted me when I saw it and it is so far away from a true reflection of that horrible illness,it’s beyond an insult actually. I do not believe she suffered from hyperemesis or at the very least I don’t think she was half as bad as she made out. There is no way at all that one would be capable of shoving a phone in their face for a selfie or a video like that for example if they had HG or was that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That picture is an absolute joke and an insult to anyone who is suffering or has suffered from hyperemesis. It disgusted me when I saw it and it is so far away from a true reflection of that horrible illness,it’s beyond an insult actually. I do not believe she suffered from hyperemesis or at the very least I don’t think she was half as bad as she made out. There is no way at all that one would be capable of shoving a phone in their face for a selfie or a video like that for example if they had HG or was that bad.
I totally agree. 15 years ago I had HG when I was pregnant with my twins. I had a cervical stitch in also because the year before our first little baby was born asleep at 25 weeks because I have a weak cervix. I spent 14 weeks in hospital during the pregnancy. I honestly haven’t one photo of myself during all the pregnancy. She is a disgrace. It’s a slap in the face to all the women who have genuinely had/have HG.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sabby no more bad HG than the man in the moon. As for her weight loss during pregnancy…that’s no what that belly and thighs and double chin say

Reactions: 12
What does Dean work at? I know an actor but that hardly pays the bills and there's nothing online for any active productions

Reactions: 1
Those Pure Boutique trousers she’s pushing on stories are €239 in the sale! Would ya be well!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
agree and who wants a picture like that out in the public domain. The poor woman is not mentally well. The proof of not having it was putting on weight and eating put so much. To be pitied really.

Reactions: 4
Those trousers are at least 2 sizes too small. Bet onto her.
They'll go with anything, no, they won't, they'll go woth nothing, especially that shirt. They're rotten. She hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 10
They'll go with anything, no, they won't, they'll go woth nothing, especially that shirt. They're rotten. She hasn't a clue.
Where’s all the other Paige jeans she bought? Oh that’s right, they don’t fit her anymore due to her weight gain. Or maybe she never bought them to begin with and her and her mate from pure shite Boutique we’re misleading people…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her style is androgynous and rotten...she looked way better when she was dressing in skirts and dresses for her frame..

Reactions: 6
They would go well with.... being put straight into a bin bag 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where’s all the other Paige jeans she bought? Oh that’s right, they don’t fit her anymore due to her weight gain. Or maybe she never bought them to begin with and her and her mate from pure shite Boutique we’re misleading people…
Awful yolks on her for the price

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.