Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before she is on with her camera at an unflattering angle, compo face & tale of woe about how just because she makes it look perfect doesn’t mean it is and she needs to break the stigma on PND. I want to be generous & say 7 days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cute little man but do not like the name. It’s not just “Robin” it’s the combination of it with “Hickey”. Perhaps she’s breaking stigma around horrific names aswell as everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long before she is on with her camera at an unflattering angle, compo face & tale of woe about how just because she makes it look perfect doesn’t mean it is and she needs to break the stigma on PND. I want to be generous & say 7 days
Black and white pic with the caption ‘It’s ok not to be ok x’, a classic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a little dote and you would hope his mother takes a step back from social media and enjoys every minute with him.

Reactions: 9
He's beautiful, but I'm sick of looking at him already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Robin,its not as if we arnt familiar with it being used for a male...(Robin Hood,Robin Williams etc).
Think its nicer on a male tbh...I thought he was the image of Aaron when I first saw him but on second glance I saw Dean...fine buster of a child the fried eggs and brunches were good to him😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ah god he’s gorgeous 😍 tattlers called it it would be an attention seeking/non conventional name but never would have guessed Robin

Reactions: 1
I like Robin,its not as if we arnt familiar with it being used for a male...(Robin Hood,Robin Williams etc).
Think its nicer on a male tbh...I thought he was the image of Aaron when I first saw him but on second glance I saw Dean...fine buster of a child the fried eggs and brunches were good to him😂😂
His mother's HG didn't impact on the wee doteen in any way, she was a fine girleen herself going in to have him.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t like it at first and was thinking about how young boys are in school and would worry my child would be teased but you’ve actually changed my mind. It is quite lovely, loved robin williams

Look her buddy Joanne Larby called her baby river so there will be nothing in cumh top that I would say from the huns. Robin isn’t the worst of them at all and hickey isn’t the easiest surname for any name to suit. It’s a pity the baby and aaron won’t have the same surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.