Superstylesabby #15 Wish Grabby Sabby would act like a lady but the gowl will milk this baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of /bought those swimsuits before? I was almost convinced until I saw the model walk in one(no support anywhere) and then saw the price😳

Reactions: 2
Anyone heard of /bought those swimsuits before? I was almost convinced until I saw the model walk in one(no support anywhere) and then saw the price😳
i know one person who has and swears by them. i will say she is an absolute lable person and i wouldn’t necessarily take her word for it. another person i know full on planned too, felt it was a possible investment. tried on and hated, said it made her look terrible. i’d trust her opinion. i often just it’s just the new item everyone must have

Reactions: 5
Have never heard of that brand. M&S have similar at the moment and on sale too…just search for textured swimsuit.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm still on the search for a swimsuit with a bra. Impossible when you're both long bodied and a size H. I'm one of those people at the pool staring at you wondering where you got that swimsuit😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm still on the search for a swimsuit with a bra. Impossible when you're both long bodied and a size H. I'm one of those people at the pool staring at you wondering where you got that swimsuit😳
Have you tried bravissimo?

Reactions: 2
If you swim a lot would it be worth going to a seamstress and getting a bra sewn into a suit ? I don’t even know if it’s possible just an idea for you maybe ?

Reactions: 1
Yes it's possible thanks, better move back to Sabrina now or we'll be moved along. Where is she off to on hols? Wonder if baby is going. I watched that video of Ekin for the first time, she does not look happy😂

• Haha
Why is she doing reels for volume in hair, her hair is literally always stuck to her head it’s so flat. I’ve never seen her with an iota of volume in her hair!

Reactions: 9
23 degrees in Cork today but don’t let that get in the way of a fashionista and her ootd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The new pram/buggy contraption (what are they called nowadays?) is like a wheelchair and some of them are like mobility frames, I don't get the attraction at all. The new contraption will come in handy if she ever resumes "hiking" 🤣🤣🤣 aka a stroll in her local woods!
Yeah the wheels on that new pram are a bit excessive. Probably be suited for moonwalking or a trip to Mars.

Yeah the wheels on that new pram are a bit excessive. Probably be suited for moonwalking or a trip to Mars.
Totally unnecessary! There's nowhere you would need those type of wheels. It's a design they've sold in other countries that's not needed here. Its trying to compete with the out n about or City mini GT and both are great (city mini better, ive used both). It's been out a while and clearly isnt selling and it won't. Its too big, too heavy, unnecessary and impractical.

Is Robin allowed any privacy!? Why record him in the bath and put this on instagram for all and sundry to see. At least she covered him up but still. Dr Niamh Lynch had a great article or post on this recently and she specifically mentioned photos taken in the bath when she was a kid and being glad that back that it was an ild point and shoot camera and the photo just ended up in an album rather than on social media.

Do these mother's not think about anyone other than themselves?

Reactions: 12
One thing we all know at this stage is that Grabby Sabby is only out for herself and her own gain. God love that little baby, thrown to granny a few weeks after being born so his selfish mother can ‘go back to work’ aka get her nails done and twirl around the streets of Cork after playing dress up in the mirror! When she is at home, she can’t keep the camera out of the little dudes face…nothing is private.
Hardly ever a sign of daddy…must work away. I get the impression he must be an awful dope to be with her but also that he allows this constant showing of the baby and their life online. I give that relationship a year or two more before he realises what she’s really like…they are still in the honeymoon phase by all accounts. Between meeting, having ivf, the worst pregnancy known to man and then the new born phase…they haven’t really experienced normal life. Wait until the salon goes bust and we’ll see what the relationship is really made of!!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus at this rate and carry on with Robin's exposure on Instagram his father would nearly have enough grounds for custody if they ever did split up.

One thing we all know at this stage is that Grabby Sabby is only out for herself and her own gain. God love that little baby, thrown to granny a few weeks after being born so his selfish mother can ‘go back to work’ aka get her nails done and twirl around the streets of Cork after playing dress up in the mirror! When she is at home, she can’t keep the camera out of the little dudes face…nothing is private.
Hardly ever a sign of daddy…must work away. I get the impression he must be an awful dope to be with her but also that he allows this constant showing of the baby and their life online. I give that relationship a year or two more before he realises what she’s really like…they are still in the honeymoon phase by all accounts. Between meeting, having ivf, the worst pregnancy known to man and then the new born phase…they haven’t really experienced normal life. Wait until the salon goes bust and we’ll see what the relationship is really made of!!!
I agree with this but I get the feeling the out of work actor is a bit of a door mat and will just go with the flow, no backbone and likes the free tit as much as she does 🤦🏼‍♀️

Please can the next thread title have some reference to her shilling the baby and giving him no right to privacy?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.