Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll cream her knickers over Ollie Nolan and his bleeping kitchen unit...I see nothing special about it..very old fashioned,might suit a cottage more...I dont think it will suit the kitchen as on the opposite wall she has all the appliances etc..I'd say the kitchen is quite small now.Its an odd feature to get for a new baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll cream her knickers over Ollie Nolan and his bleeping kitchen unit...I see nothing special about it..very old fashioned,might suit a cottage more...I dont think it will suit the kitchen as on the opposite wall she has all the appliances etc..I'd say the kitchen is quite small now.Its an odd feature to get for a new baby?
It’s looks like she saw what Olivia blossom tree did snd said “I’ll have that too”. The round table will look shite. Olivia went oval or rectangular with hers.

Reactions: 5
I wonder in a few years will she start up a free HRT campaign too as I'm robbed every month paying for it. I'm a woman and a tax payer and birthed 2 tax payers Sabby. Start your next campaign now.
Me too. Do you want to start a campaign ? After you’ve had a spin and breakfast obviously

• Haha
Aw Christopher you really are after putting your foot in it, you really need to do your research before tagging somebody.
He says follow Sabrina to see how it's impacting her, does he mean the selective sicknesses between Monday to Friday and then the miraculous recovery at the weekend so she can eat greasy food. Really not the poster girl you want people to be looking at for this condition 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agree. She’s the wrong person to follow with her false information. ⛔

He also said “the difficulty women in Ireland are having getting affordable access to Hyperemesis” 🤣🤣

Has the campaign changed?!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too. Do you want to start a campaign ? After you’ve had a spin and breakfast obviously
Yeah, you draw up and inarticulate, badly worded, badly punctuated letter and I'll pester every online newspaper and do up a list of TDs to name drop starting with Stephen Donnelly and god help him if he ignores us.

• Haha
Yeah, you draw up and inarticulate, badly worded, badly punctuated letter and I'll pester every online newspaper and do up a list of TDs to name drop starting with Stephen Donnelly and god help him if he ignores us.
Get the greasy breakfast into you first girls. Unless it’s a Tuesday to Friday then we’d understand if your hormones won’t allow you. But yeah get on it ladies. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fml she is on now about feeding.
She has no friends so who exactly is engaging in chat about how she’s gonna feed her baby? No one is who

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she isn't going to breast feed. She'll have nothing to do with the baby once it's born, that'll be Deanos job.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’ll be a box of bottles delivered next week #gift
Honestly no one cares about how the baby is going to be fed. Maybe she’s having a dig at her mate Randy.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually care though? My kids are older now and no one even asked me my plans for feeding. Out of all my gf’s never was there any sort of convo about feeding, same with family.
Aren’t people busy enough with their own kids/lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually care though? My kids are older now and no one even asked me my plans for feeding. Out of all my gf’s never was there any sort of convo about feeding, same with family.
Aren’t people busy enough with their own kids/lives?
💯. I’d say NO ONE asked Scabby that question. She making it up so she has an excuse to keep banging on about some shite or other.

NO. ONE. CARES.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fml she is on now about feeding.
She has no friends so who exactly is engaging in chat about how she’s gonna feed her baby? No one is who
“I don’t think it’s controversial but some people will….” So I’m gonna insert myself into the middle of the debate!!! Would you ever duck off and just bottle feed your child Sabrina. Who gives a duck as long as the child is fed. You don’t need to invite a discussion or debate on it unless you absolutely crave drama. Which you do hence why you’re bringing it up.

Reactions: 15
Totally looking to be gifted bottles etc ....no one asks you that ...even in cumh its not asked until 36 week app !

“I don’t think it’s controversial but some people will….” So I’m gonna insert myself into the middle of the debate!!! Would you ever duck off and just bottle feed your child Sabrina. Who gives a duck as long as the child is fed. You don’t need to invite a discussion or debate on it unless you absolutely crave drama. Which you do hence why you’re bringing it up.
And she’s not triggered which means she’s 💯 triggered and whichever customer asked the question had better find themselves a new hairdresser cos the next time Sabby sees ya you’ll be leaving with a buzz cut instead of ridey hair 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sabby wants to live in an echo chamber. She doesn’t have an ounce of interest in anything other than herself.
She’s as self absorbed as a teenager but teenager will grow up.

She must have been up early recording and typing captions for basically nothing. She tries to make drama where there’s none, anything for content. Or else it’s an ad or collab🙄

Reactions: 4
Skitting at her talking about how 'helpful' the girls in Bella Baby were. Obviously their ears pricked up when you said you were going to bottle feed Sabrina. Because then They 👏Can 👏 Sell 👏 You 👏 More 👏 tit. It is LITERALLY their job. Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No one asked her is she breastfeeding 🙄 and no one gives a bollox if she bottle feeds 🙄 Jesus wept the perfect prep machine was my bff but that’s no one’s business she is one absolute GOWL

• Haha
Sorry now but she is definitely getting all that stuff for free from Bella baby or kiss assing so much that she is hoping for it for free. I know for a fact any store will give you that information and will not judge. All any shop wants to do is sell you s##t and take your money so they don't care if you breast feed or bottle 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.