Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
No sabrina ...you are not going on maternity leave early ...you are going on sick leave before maternity leave...that doesn't start until 2 weeks before due date ...sorry I'm being pedantic! Yeah the whole migrate could trigger the hg bull from her is frustrating...bet she got out as she has weekend plans ..

Reactions: 12

MrsGahan

VIP Member
“I did an amazing job at raising Aaron and I know I’ll do an amazing job at raising this baby too” hmmmm, will dean have no input? It’s the sabby show!!! Me, me, me, me!!! Narc!
Does she hear herself?? She wasn’t alone raising her son.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She tries to make it look like a thigh gap, she probably hasn’t had one since 1999
Sabs was actually tiny until about 2 years ago. She was another one like Lisa Jordan who pretended she ate like a pig and never put on weight. In fact I remember she saying she was skinny shamed. Considering the weight she has piled on since she quit smoking, I'd say her diet consided of coffee and fags with a McDonald's thrown in here and there. They are so full of shit. At least the likes of vogue and cliona o connor don't pretend their very slim figures are just luck.

The Foz

She needs to F off. Breaking the stigma around IVF, breaking the stigma around HG, breaking the stigma around bottle feeding, breaking the stigma around c-sections. Nobody gives a flying fuck just go and do it!!!!!
I’d love to know HOW she’s breaking the stigma and all these ‘issues’, a couple of Instagram stories, is that really it?? 🤦‍♀️ Must try harder Scabby, F-

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
Well the pre term labour was called here day one and here we are with early contractions! How has she been over doing things...getting her house done up, her mother over to do all the sorting and popping into the salon and travelling to places to eat?! Now naturally an infection of any kind is alarming but you are screened so much how did she get to a stage ending up in hospital. I truly believe she is petrified of the reality ...she is not using the hg anymore as baby coming is close so she is upping the illnesses...likely wants to be in hodpital until baby comes now . I hope she does plan a section ...she will need that control but be some recovery for her after. You have to worry about this baby as mom is not based in reality anymore snd lives in an insta world ...

• Heart
She’s in Kopper so of course she’s sick. Watch her shovel sh!t into her gob feeling great over the weekend. Absolute fraud. Hyperattentionseeker grease eater.

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
It’s always the worst this and the worst that, I hope she gets over herself soon because there is a little person who won’t care about the never ending saga her mother thrives on

HumphreyB

VIP Member
But she doesn’t know how to bottle feed, she has no clue the state has let her down again. Oh wait she knows exactly what a bottle is when being paid to promote it

• Heart
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Here she is in breaking the stigma around sections 🙄 not a peep out of the cunt about her one woman fight for cariban

• Haha
  • Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
I hope the CUMH midwifes are watching her. She's disgusting. My daughter had HG and god love her she couldn't even sip water or lift her head off the pillow. Absolutely no way could she even think about what this one is eating.

• Heart

hereforagoodoldsnoop

I’m calling it already, she is stone broke!! Free food 😋
Not broke but definitely not flush. If her car deal was pulled, she’ll have had to buy another car. The house is very modest and although she’s making out that she’s doing lots of work on it, she’s really only doing minimal stuff and begging like mad for colabs/gifts along the way.
I wonder what ever happens to all the clothes/knitwear/brooches/boots she buys? I never see her wearing anything other than that god awful cardigan and jeans these days so I’d say there’s a good chance she returns most of the stuff she buys.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
A poster said when she first announced she was pregnant that it was a content baby. I thought this was a bit harsh. I’ve changed my mind…