Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did she lose her free Mercedes
Well she has neither confirmed or denied this, but, she no longer has brand ambassador MSL Merc on her profile. I hope her next car is electric considering how much she loved her free Mercedes. Things might change when she has to put her hands in her pockets 🤣
Reminder below of how much she loved her EV

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Will be dying to see who is at it, it looks like it’s in The Orangery which would hold Approx 100 people

margesimpsin

There is no switching off hyperemesis. I dunno about anyone else towards the end it was little and often. Big meals were a no.
I'd big plans big eyes but they were bigger than my stomach. I actually feel like gagging watching her eat. To fellow HG moms to be who no doubt now follow her videos of her stuffing her face aren't exactly HG friendly to the cohort of women who look up to her now and are were in same HG boat!

Skinner

VIP Member
Ah he's beautiful, glad he's here safe and sound. I hope she cops the fcuk on now for his sake.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Deano must read tattle too 🤣 the back garden patio will be getting a hosing too 🤣
Yes, the absolute state of it. The patio needs more than a power wash….it’s needs to be ripped up. If the outside of your house is dirty, the inside of your house is dirty. Simples! Scabbys house must be filthy.

• Haha