Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hottopic

How many weeks is she does anyone know? I know she's going in for scheduled section so presume that we'll be 38 ish weeks. She could be closer than we think.

Reactions: 1

NosyCorkWan

Varying levels in each person, I believe for many or gradually reduces with time. but if your asking can someone be bed ridden one day and stuffing their face with eggs Benedict the next answer is no. That’s a special kind of cork HG
Yes that’s what I was getting at 😅🙊

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s delighted with him. Not gone on the name but it’s better that Rainbow 🌈
Now, what’s she gonna do with her placenta, use it to plant a tree so robin’s can sing from its branches or get it fried up in Hanna’s Fermoy and eat it with some fried eggs 🍳

Ibellylaughtoomuch

Chatty Member
Sorry now if I have the wrong end of the stick. But as far as I was aware, herself and the ex only broke up a few years ago, and he is still involved in his son's life. So obviously he played a pretty vital role in his son's upbringing? That comment and the reply are a real slap in his face. I'm guessing they don't speak. No surprise really.
Is alan his father or step father

nicholacm

So many people making comments about her and aharons relationship or lack there of. Do we have evidence of this or are we just going on what we do or don't see on insta? Not throwing shade, just wondering have I missed anything?