Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

useyou

Apologies…the trip to Paris was for Sabrina’s 40th birthday. Randy Sandy, Lisa verso and Scabby were on the trip. And Scabby drove her free Merc to Dublin airport if I remember but open to being corrected on this
Sabrina and the other lady clearly said that she was in fit state to drive. Not sure as was not following when they went.
---

• Wow
Reactions: 1

NosyCorkWan

My understanding is it can lesson but for a lot of women it lasts the whole pregnancy. I *think* some women can improve after the first trimester, and obviously medication can make it a bit more manageable. But it’s nothing like Sabby portrays it - there one day, gone the next. That’s just standard pregnancy nausea - I had it, some days right as rain, others sick as a dog - but I didn’t label is HG
---

So sorry you went through this
Thank you for explaining 😊

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Whoever it was she was not fit to drive her car and they had words over something she had said when she was drunk. They indicated the poor woman has a drink problem. I think 3 of them went for a birthday. My friend was shocked by what they were saying.
It was Sabrina’s baby shower 👍

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Apologies…the trip to Paris was for Sabrina’s 40th birthday. Randy Sandy, Lisa verso and Scabby were on the trip. And Scabby drove her free Merc to Dublin airport if I remember but open to being corrected on this

Lovelula

VIP Member
What happened between herself and Paul Montgomery..was it just a fling that fizzled out?
I heard he was good for getting his leg over staff,thought he would be more interested in a lower age demographic than sabrina the middle aged witch tho😂

• Haha