Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, the only campaign she had going now is how much free tit she and her ma can get from Albany…
Any sign of the new Merc or has that fallen through…
It definitely didn’t generate the attention for her she thought it would. Don’t tell me she is getting another free car

Reactions: 6
Has her campaign against the government stopped now?
She is unreal for launching campaigns, anybody remember the "be kind" campaign she was on about in the pandemic? She was going to the government about that as well 😂. She doesn't be long forgetting stuff our scabby 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is unreal for launching campaigns, anybody remember the "be kind" campaign she was on about in the pandemic? She was going to the government about that as well 😂. She doesn't be long forgetting stuff our scabby 🤦🏼‍♀️
Was that around the time she was holding everyone accountable for everything 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It definitely didn’t generate the attention for her she thought it would. Don’t tell me she is getting another free car
Allegedly she is getting another free car but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while. They probably realized what a complete gobshite she is and pulled it. Can’t think too many will be out buying new Mercedes with the cost of living crisis

Reactions: 5
Allegedly she is getting another free car but she hasn’t mentioned it in a while. They probably realized what a complete gobshite she is and pulled it. Can’t think too many will be out buying new Mercedes with the cost of living crisis
She’d put me off buying anything. She’s the ultimate head

• Haha
  • Heart
No way…so this is a thing she does.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She has the attention span of a gold fish, flits from one drama to another and feeds of the attention it brings and then it’s onto the next thing.

Reactions: 4
Yep she was on the Be Kind bandwagon and then referred to her covvvuuuuuud as feeling like a drug addict in a door way

• Wow
She thinks she’d love to do the hair consultations 1 day a week to get away from the baby I’d say!!! Poor thing isn’t even here yet and she’s already thinking of ways to get away from it!

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she is annoyed at people saying be careful of cats near babies. Everyone knows cats can suffocate a baby within minutes. Yes he may be part of the family but wise up!

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is annoyed at people saying be careful of cats near babies. Everyone knows cats can suffocate a baby within minutes. Yes he may be part of the family but wise up!
She’s ‘triggered’. Holy moly. Eddie is the least of her problems. There’s a greater chance that she will be jealous of her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has to do consults to bring people in to her staff because they are always hiring and can’t keep a client base with the turnover and amount of trainees

She has to do consults to bring people in to her staff because they are always hiring and can’t keep a client base with the turnover and amount of trainees
Yes like how would the pricing work? Would I pay Sabrina prices for her trainee to do it? Is it really as easy to talk about it. I cannot see this working at all. More staff to loose and now Shabby has another mouth to feed well 2 if you consider the unemployed bf.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.