Superstylesabby #14 Stuffing her face the big disgrace pucking her crap all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing really to report. They came in,her wearing a bright orange jumper waited for a table, her all smiles, him trotting behind her. Sat at a table near us, her on her phone. We were practically leaving so there wasn’t much of an overlap. My first time seeing her in the wild.
Is she as rough as a badgers ar$e in real life as she is on insta???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for all the hg sufferers who are in hospital or can't get out of bed today and she is out and about all weekend...all the journalists who gave her time should hang their heads in shame ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nothing really to report. They came in,her wearing a bright orange jumper waited for a table, her all smiles, him trotting behind her. Sat at a table near us, her on her phone. We were practically leaving so there wasn’t much of an overlap. My first time seeing her in the wild.
Great work @MrsGahan. Move over prime time investigates … there’s a new kid in town 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For all those new clothes she allegedly buys she only wears that orange jumper

Reactions: 4
She’s only short of showing us va jay jay in that video of her bump. Why does she think we want to see i. I personally have zero interest

• Haha
Off to the bookies to put money on it that she’ll be sick as a dog tomorrow, right up til Friday!

Reactions: 1
And both of them with their miracle babies. I can’t get over the amount of Huns in Caark with miracle babies
Cork is the new Lourdes!
---

Off to the bookies to put money on it that she’ll be sick as a dog tomorrow, right up til Friday!
No she’s going to the paint shop that’s an hour and a half away from her house! The dopes who shared her vom-vid must feel like right dopes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many restaurants has she tagged since the 🤢 video?? That’s a quick recovery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.