Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
OH my god! Using A FUCKING TV UNIT AS A SEATING AREA IN THE KITCHEN? 🤣🤣💀 she’s lost the plot
Not her idea of course. She copied it off Olivia Blossom Tree. I'd say if ended up costing more than a bespoke unit after all the fannying around by carpenters and painters. Monkey see monkey want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but why the fuck do smyths gift these parasite cunts expensive baby items? Do they honestly think it will help them sell more shit by gifting these cunts? Absolutely appalled!!! Hopefully smyths will have sent her a blow by blow instructions guide of how to use each item otherwise the cunt will be badmouthing them on Instagram saying “there is no information out there” to use a play mat 🙄

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Honest to God why would you breed with her...shes a walking Red flag....she should put a trigger warning on the video of her eating as I'm sure women with proper HG couldnt face Hilbilleens when they were sick...

I see she is starting to drip feed the Post natal depression already...

Seratago

Chatty Member
In one clip she shares the GFM of that poor girl who has just weeks to live and in the next clip she’s moaning about having a migraine - her own fake illness. She doesn’t live in the real world!

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
This woman has zero class. Why does she constantly film herself eating!? She is disgusting if she thinks people want to see this.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She will probably check herself in a break somewhere and let her mother and boyfriend to it anyway.
You’ve hit the nail on the head. Within 8-12 weeks of her having the baby, I’d put money on her having a week away in the sun and there won’t be a shitty nappy in sight 👍

uncleted

VIP Member
She’s fecking unbelievable, it’s as if she needed to back up her rant with a hospital stay. I am genuinely worried for when baby comes

uncleted

VIP Member
The birth will be traumatic. The drama will be high. She’s only short of saying the baby stabbed her on the way out such is the need for pity
She’ll have the most dramatic birth in Ireland but isn’t she such a good woman 💪🏼 that she’ll emerge fine, with 3 medals. Her ‘team’ of nurses and doctors will be ‘so so good’ and clap and cheer for her bravery

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She is jus using this pregnancy for insta ! It’s a joke - honestly who wants to see her bump, it’s bizarre - you wouldn’t even send that to your family WhatsApp

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Now I’m no rocket scientist and my eldest is 17 but sweet Jesus if I was handed a baby in the morning and told to sterilise and make bottles with formula and feed the child…I guarantee I would manage…now if I was pregnant and had 9mths leeway I can’t imagine what else I would need to know….and absolute fucking gowl, that’s what she is!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
He may have come out to her today, she must be blind and stupid..I don’t know the fella, but a blind man on a galloping horse could tell that young fellas preference from insta! Some woman to make a day about her son all about her!
She would have known yonks ago if she spent any time with him. His life should not be her insta content. She’s trash

Skinner

VIP Member
Of course she isn't going to breast feed. She'll have nothing to do with the baby once it's born, that'll be Deanos job.

• Heart

TheManorBorn

What an attention seeking wannabe! Piss off and have your baby Sabby! No one believes a word you say. Your a lying narcissist