Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She'll come on with a 7lb "premature" baby 😂

Her bump looks as if she is ready to pop any day now so I doubt it will be a small baby.

But 100% she will have a dramatic story to go with the birth.
Well she ate for 22 her entire pregnancy…I predict a 9lb’er. … big baby, small turkey 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tallestmamof3

Since shes clearly reading here, she might start labeling her stories correctly. This is how it’s done scabs ⬇⬇

For the record trousers are not maternity, she sized up to medium and they are ugly as fcuk.
Two things they are rank trousers and should be set alite
Also why the f*ck does she stand all the time with one leg miles apart from the other ( she has done the last year )
And there's a third that f*cking false accent is painful

Wild.angel

Gas when I had hyperemisis my face went gaunt n I lost an awful lot of weight…. Sabbys has doubled in size while having it.
I don't want to be mean but she really has gained weight, which is totally natural. But for her to play the HM card she is making herself look truly fake and desperate.

corkspill

VIP Member
Back in hospital she says. Would hardly believe anything with her. Of course grand weekend of being out and about and pity party now today for her.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Looks like her memory is also affected.
Well she always had a bad memory. Remember how she always used to be finding new dresses and shoes and bags and vouchers that she forgot she had even though she bought one in every colour. She’s a compulsive liar. And it’s as obvious as hell she won’t be able to cope with a new born. She’s going to need help…and I’m not talking Mary.

Mrsdoylelovestea

Does she ever wear anything more than once? It's always my new this my new that....can't afford a pair of knicks from penny's,will ya bog off with your new shite

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I remember when I had my first many many years ago I was asked if I was going to breastfeed and I replied by saying, are you joking, I've carried this little one for 9 months I want my body back and they were just horrified. My children thrived completely and life was easier for me too. There's alot of unnecessary crap around bottle fed or breast fed, just feed the baby ffs!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
These magical hourly contractions were nowhere to be seen in BT on Saturday when she was stuffing her face and swanning around the rest of the shop…must be miracle contractions to match the miracle baby.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The more I watch the more I am convinced all the expensive clothes/jackets/boots were ALL adverts. She’s going on about the price of changing bags and mats way too much for someone who wears expensive clothes etc.
Everything goes back to shop. You NEVER see her in any of her Amari shite…

corkspill

VIP Member
It’s funny she’s never sick on weekends. So violently sick over the week and miraculous recovery now again today.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She's sowing the seeds for post natal depression already. You're late to the party sabby. Even more women have suffered from some form of pnd than hg. No one needs a shallow, selfish, spoilt brat like her bringing awareness to it. She's only dying for the men in white coats to haul her off in a straight jacket while recording every second.
Don’t worry…she’s going to talk about her experience the last time and how she was hospitalized. Dean must be really looking forward to the next few months 👍

• Haha

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
HG my arse, did you see what she just stuffed her face with? My God she has been so unhealthy in eating during this pregnancy

• Sick