Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
So that conversation that Sabrina had with her son on the beach a little while ago that everyone thought he had come out was about the stones? She really needs to keep her conversations with her son private! It is so unfair on him.

Reactions: 12

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Randy throwing shade at Scabby in her Q&A, someone asked how much weight she gained during pregnancy and she replied 3lbs cause she was so sick and nauseous but didn't go on about it because she was afraid for the pregnancy.
Isn’t it comical that these 2 are the first to slate everyone here calling us mentally ill etc but are at this childish shit toward each other? It’s so secondary school. They don’t have a friend in the world between them

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
All the food all the bloody food.. I get so angry when I see her posts. I’m down 13kg with HG and another 10 weeks to go, the comments I’m getting re my tiny bump makes me feel so guilty that I’m not doing enough (cannot keep food down!
Ah @N&NMOM ignore the bump comments. As long as the baba is fine, and you are surviving you can ignore the rest.

The difference between you and Scabs is you have Hyperemesis, Scabby does not. Somehow I don’t think you were having this for breakfast today. Best wishes for the next 10 weeks, you got this 👍

Attachments

• Heart

Spotted glasses

Aw Christopher you really are after putting your foot in it, you really need to do your research before tagging somebody.
He says follow Sabrina to see how it's impacting her, does he mean the selective sicknesses between Monday to Friday and then the miraculous recovery at the weekend so she can eat greasy food. Really not the poster girl you want people to be looking at for this condition 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Does anyone actually care though? My kids are older now and no one even asked me my plans for feeding. Out of all my gf’s never was there any sort of convo about feeding, same with family.
Aren’t people busy enough with their own kids/lives?
💯. I’d say NO ONE asked Scabby that question. She making it up so she has an excuse to keep banging on about some shite or other.

NO. ONE. CARES.

• Heart

GPRena

The toast video was just too much. There was absolutely no need for that carry on at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SSnark

Chatty Member
Snarking aside, I really hope her mental health will be ok after the birth and that yer man sticks around . But it would take some man and some amount of love to put up with all this in such a short amount of time without having a few years of craic together first .

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
Imagine your stepmom being a few years older than you 🤣🤣🤣
I know his fiancée, was shell shocked when I saw the announcement!
Sabrina has aged massively hasn’t she? What age is she! Not that age matters if you are healthy etc of course, just curious? She must’ve been very young when she had her son?
I remember her in the Alan days when he’d be on her stories.. what happened there?
I actually liked her during the Alan days. I liked him too. She changed a lot since

Howareyahun

VIP Member
My friend who has good time for sabby was in maryborough by chance. She said there was only a few of them there. They were talking about trip to paris and mentioned The other lady who has a baby now was drinking a good bit and the lady who owns the boutique had to drive her car back to cork. My friend could not believe they were saying so much out loud. There was more but she would not tell me for fear of getting sabby into trouble.
That sounds like your friend is talking about Randy Sandy, that trollop is demented because her child's father having the time of his life in the U.S and she has no idea what he's up to 😂

• Haha

422KCDC

Is it just me or does anyone else get the absolute ick when someone adds 'een' to a word.. it drives me nuts!!!
I’ve noticed she’s only started doing it. It’s a very West of Ireland thing. My Mayo husband and everyone I know from that area put een at the end of stuff. It made me think Dean was from there and she was doing that thing where people copy those around them to fit in. But he’s from Cork isn’t he?

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Big black knickers, it's all about Grabby, who gives a f××k, remember Grabby you are having a "much wanted baby" big black knickers shouldn't even come in to it. "Allergic" to packing the hospital bags for the "much wanted baby". I don't know who she is trying to fool about this "much wanted baby" because it doesn't sound like a "much wanted baby" to me,it seems Dean wanted it more which is understandable if he always wanted to be a Dad.
Lordy Lordy what's to come???

• Heart