Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t do it with Lu Izard anymore cos they reduced sugar in it
They give u an orange drink in a pouch
Hopefully there's another option because I'm allergic to oranges 🙈
---

Sorry can someone fill me in on what happened with herself and Martina Gahan(I believe that's her name) ..I cant remember at the time what went down that they went their separate ways...
I'd say Sabs wouldn't give her the credit she deserves or the payment. She's got a company car now and seems to be loving her job which is great, amazing she put up with her for so long.

Reactions: 4
After Martina left Sabrina would openly complain about her in front of clients, saying she spent more time hanging around smoking and chatting than doing any work. Sabrina would discuss this with clients in the chair on the salon floor! Lovely person right?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
After Martina left Sabrina would openly complain about her in front of clients, saying she spent more time hanging around smoking and chatting than doing any work. Sabrina would discuss this with clients in the chair on the salon floor! Lovely person right?
The height of unprofessionalism. How have none of her former employees taken her to the cleaners?

Reactions: 3
The odd time I watch this woman’s stories she is always stuffing her face with a big disgusting burger & talking about vomiting. Would she not think that her body is rejecting the disgusting amount of food she stuffs into it 🤢 never mind taking tablets for her pregnancy related illness just stop with all that greasy rotten food, it might just help 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The odd time I watch this woman’s stories she is always stuffing her face with a big disgusting burger & talking about vomiting. Would she not think that her body is rejecting the disgusting amount of food she stuffs into it 🤢 never mind taking tablets for her pregnancy related illness just stop with all that greasy rotten food, it might just help 🤷‍♀️
Except flabby doesn’t care if the shite food is making her sick. That baby will come out with a burger in its mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.