Superstylesabby #12 She so boring I can’t even be bothered to try and come up with something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got mixed up, she won best colourist. I thought she was up for an interiors award, is that for some other events?
She should've won best colourist that works 1 day a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got mixed up, she won best colourist. I thought she was up for an interiors award, is that for some other events?
She should've won best colourist that works 1 day a week.
Me too that’s why I couldn’t believe she won.

Also wtaf is she wearing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The image awards are a scam. You basically are begging for people to vote for you. The ones with larger platforms win because idiots at home vote even when they don’t even know the person or ever had treatments there.
Sure the place Tara make up gets her nails done won one year and they are shite

Reactions: 12
The image awards are a scam. You basically are begging for people to vote for you. The ones with larger platforms win because idiots at home vote even when they don’t even know the person or ever had treatments there.
Sure the place Tara make up gets her nails done won one year and they are shite
Absolutely. I know a girl who has a brow studio that was contacted by Image a few years ago and basically told that if she took out advertising space she would get a nomination. She was working for herself at the time so didn’t have the kind of money so she politely declined. It’s quid pro quo and an utter farce. So an award is meaningless. The absolutely crew of nobodies that attended tell you all you need to know about the credibility of these awards. It’s so cringeworthy watching the “winners” act like they’ve just won a Nobel peace prize🤢

Reactions: 12
24 hours after she put up the post on her grid about winning the Image award, it’s gotten less than 4% likes. That is pretty tame interaction by anyone’s standard.

She seems to be desperately trying to get back on track with some of her former besties…Randy Sandy in the city and the hair wife. It’ll be lisa verso next. Maybe they’ll all head to Paris for Scabbys 41st birthday month ….

24 hours after she put up the post on her grid about winning the Image award, it’s gotten less than 4% likes. That is pretty tame interaction by anyone’s standard.
So, who are all these people who voted for her or did she buy the award?

She’s gone awfully quiet!! Must have been in Dunnes again and possibly caught covid???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s gone awfully quiet!! Must have been in Dunnes again and possibly caught covid???
She's just as boring and fcuk. Nothing to say unless she's raving about a freebie. I'm sure she'll be on today with limbs driving her to some beach or other and then stuffing her face 3 times today.

Reactions: 8
She's just as boring and fcuk. Nothing to say unless she's raving about a freebie. I'm sure she'll be on today with limbs driving her to some beach or other and then stuffing her face 3 times today.
No doubt it will be a big dirty greasy fry up 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.