Superstylesabby #12 She so boring I can’t even be bothered to try and come up with something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as suggested by @SweatyBettyT

Nothing to report other than Limbs moved in.
She is selling off her freebie clothes thats definitely aren't too small for her.
Shes been nominated for an interior designer something or other after someone else painted jer time sitting room scuttery brown.
Feel free to add.

Reactions: 14
She’s so manic. What was that babbling about the neon beads. It’s like she thinks she is mad craic & endearing but she comes across insane.

Reactions: 4
How the hell did she get the gig on this morning? Surely much better hairdressers in the UK with a bit of personality?!

Reactions: 1
They were singing in bed the other night the glenroe theme tune….and he’s just moved in! I’d say the airfryer is gettin more action than the both of them put together 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a fan of the new door, maybe ots thr canopy on top. I got a new one fitted a few moths ago, at least she didn't pick the same as me 🙈
Door looks very small/ narrow too, just as well she's xs to fit through it.

Bland basic small entrance hall to her interior award nominated house.

Roll on the paving slabs.

The painter she's badmouthing, is he the one she kept sticking the camer in his face, can't say I blame him for ghosting her.

Reactions: 7
Limbs better get out the power washer for that path, it's manky like her fish tank 🤣. Also she is now referring to everything as we & ours 🤦🏼‍♀️. Wonder how long limbs will last 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Limbs better get out the power washer for that path, it's manky like her fish tank 🤣. Also she is now referring to everything as we & ours 🤦🏼‍♀️. Wonder how long limbs will last 🤔
I noticed the “we”, have to say if it was my house and a guy moved in it would still be “my” house unless he was paying the mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is many nicer doors to choose from in the Palladio range, she picked the same colour as mine but different style

Has she changed her name again on insta ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.