Superstylesabby #12 She so boring I can’t even be bothered to try and come up with something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fools and their money buying her stuff. The miu miu bag worn once (joke the state of it) she won’t be winning tonight anyway!!

What a door
She’d be better off staying home and power washing that doorstep and footpath…she might even burn a few calories doing a bit of work…

Reactions: 4
Fools and their money buying her stuff. The miu miu bag worn once (joke the state of it) she won’t be winning tonight anyway!!

What a door
Is it just me or does it look very old fashioned and the colour looks so bland (bit like herself) against her house

Reactions: 7
The door is awful looking. I think its the combination of the size of it, it's very narrow, she's want to watch, she won't fit on though it soon, and the canopy on top.

My neighbour has it in black, not my choice of door, as I said I got a new one a few months back and didn't even consider this style, but theirs looks much better than hers, it suits the front of their house. Shes no interiors guru.
What a joke of a nomination.
It might look a bit better when she finds a painter to put up with her and freshen up the paintwork.
Looks like she's needs new sales in the front of the house as well as the back.
On another note, hoe can someone spent so much money on expensive clothes and and make them look so tit.

Reactions: 5
The door is crap and I don’t like the white on the inside…very 80’s.

Love the way she’s all bikey when whingjng about the painter and then the voice changes to the squeaky girly voice when trying to flog the clothes that she’s too fat to wear now.

And maybe the painter didn’t get back to her because he didn’t want to tell her she’s a cock and he doesn’t want her business. All she’s looking for now is a painter to come do her 1970’s matchbox for free.

All the ‘we’ and ‘our’ is so pathetic and juvenile. Maybe he helped her buy the ex husband out of his 1/2 of the house…

• Haha
The door is crap and I don’t like the white on the inside…very 80’s.

Love the way she’s all bikey when whingjng about the painter and then the voice changes to the squeaky girly voice when trying to flog the clothes that she’s too fat to wear now.

And maybe the painter didn’t get back to her because he didn’t want to tell her she’s a cock and he doesn’t want her business. All she’s looking for now is a painter to come do her 1970’s matchbox for free.

All the ‘we’ and ‘our’ is so pathetic and juvenile. Maybe he helped her buy the ex husband out of his 1/2 of the house…
It wouldn't surprise me if she asked this painter to collab aka give a discount for exposure and he wasn't having it so just didn't answer her.

• Heart
I’d honestly believe her over the painter. I had the same issue myself with tradespeople and hearing from other people it’s a widespread issue.

Her ex bestie Mar is there. There's probably a few more ex employees dotted around. Denise is back licking her backside calling her soul sister.

• Haha
How the fook did that happen. Such a fix. She'll be even more insufferable now,
if thats possible .

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.