Superstylesabby #12 She so boring I can’t even be bothered to try and come up with something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 2 best friends had babies recently, randy sandy and rustic Denise, ask them for advice. They look dishing advice out ot the general public. Though she's not met either baby yet I don't think.
That’s right, Randy isn’t allowing the great unwashed touch her child…unless you’re a minister of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't picture her pushing a buggy or changing a nappy. She'll probably pretend to breastfeed because none of the huns have the guts to admit it they are bottle feeding. Deano better rest up because he will be doing every bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Grabby Sabby living up to her name, she is a disgrace! She had plenty of money to spend on IVF she will be able to afford a pram. All these influenzas are nothing but Beggy Mitchells!

Reactions: 15
Grabby Sabby living up to her name, she is a disgrace! She had plenty of money to spend on IVF she will be able to afford a pram. All these influenzas are nothing but Beggy Mitchells!
I still don’t believe the IVF story. The begging makes me sick. She has no shame

Reactions: 13
I can't picture her pushing a buggy or changing a nappy. She'll probably pretend to breastfeed because none of the huns have the guts to admit it they are bottle feeding. Deano better rest up because he will be doing every bit.
Na she will say it was too hard on day 2 and that she has no milk so had to go to bottles, then use the gifted prep machine. (Most don't have milk day 2 just incase anyone worries)

I believed the ivf story at the start but now I think if she did go through the ivf process she would have spoken about it or been recording in the background as she loves attention. I agree with the poster who said it was probably clomid and she’s calling that ivf 🙄

Reactions: 17
Times 100
She would’ve had the reels all sitting in drafts waiting to post

I believed the ivf story at the start but now I think if she did go through the ivf process she would have spoken about it or been recording in the background as she loves attention. I agree with the poster who said it was probably clomid and she’s calling that ivf 🙄

She said on her stories yesterday that her and Deans IVF / Fertility journey wasn't straightforward and it really annoyed me . Within 18 months she went from being single to being in a new relationship, deciding to have a baby , trying to to have a baby and having IVF and being pregnant. If that's not the most straightforward fertility/IVF journey I don't know what is ! At the very least they surely wouldn't have planned a baby for the first 6 months of a new relationship so her whole " journey" took about a year. Most clinics won'y consider you as having fertility issues until you have spent 6 months trying naturally . If that's not the most straightforward fertility/IVF journey I don't know what is !
For anyone who actually had fertility issues, it's horrible to see her saying her journey wasn't straightforward .It took me 2 and a half years and 2 miscarriages to eventually fall pregnant and I count myself very lucky because I know people who have had years and years of fertility treatment , multiple IVF cycles and multiple heartbreaking misscarriages . Imagine being one of those people watching her stories and she describing her IVF journey as not straightforward ! I'm sorry but I don't believe she had IVF , we heard in detail about her compacted bowel , there's no way she wouldn't have shared her IVF journey if there actually was one !

Reactions: 28
Yes. I suggested she'd taken Clomid, and I still believe that was the total amount of her 'journey' to pregnancy she had.
Don't we know that she'd be on with every niggle of pain and discomfort and the wait to test if this was IVF and if this was planned.
It's all for content, as is how pregnant she is. She's further ahead without doubt, but will go early for the drama.

Reactions: 5
Yes. I suggested she'd taken Clomid, and I still believe that was the total amount of her 'journey' to pregnancy she had.
Don't we know that she'd be on with every niggle of pain and discomfort and the wait to test if this was IVF and if this was planned.
It's all for content, as is how pregnant she is. She's further ahead without doubt, but will go early for the drama.
Everything in this post is bang on. IVF journey my arse.

Reactions: 1
And we 100% would have gotten a reel of some injections, prepped for Egg collection, first reaction to the test, the scan etc. etc. she loves attention. Her story of a hard journey of IVF doesn't add up, if she wants a hard journey of IVF I've had 3 rounds of IVF in 6 months and nothing to show for it, but I don't record myself crying into the phone for drama I get on with it privately as anyone else going through infertility does

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And we 100% would have gotten a reel of some injections, prepped for Egg collection, first reaction to the test, the scan etc. etc. she loves attention. Her story of a hard journey of IVF doesn't add up, if she wants a hard journey of IVF I've had 3 rounds of IVF in 6 months and nothing to show for it, but I don't record myself crying into the phone for drama I get on with it privately as anyone else going through infertility does
Keep the faith @Loopyloz, good things will happen for you 🤗

New thread folks. Congrats @Skinner on the winning thread title

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.