Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go easy on her gals, you know that she might as well be setting fire to money paying €12000 a month to rent the hair shack never mind pay her 2 qualified hairstylists and all the other young wans she’s pulled in off the street to scratch our heads with a bit of shampoo. Pay scabby for her smelly trainers and her balloon trousers and think of it as helping the poor. Good deeds and all that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell us your fella has moved in without telling us your fella has moved in🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She admitted 'himself' had moved in, thats why she's flogging her stuff, to make more room on the wardrobes for jis stuff. Absolutely not because none of them fit her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She admitted 'himself' had moved in, thats why she's flogging her stuff, to make more room on the wardrobes for jis stuff. Absolutely not because none of them fit her anymore.
Oops I must have tapped by that day🙄

Reactions: 1
Also she is a bug fat liar, needs more wardrobe space. She made one whole room into a wardrobe, the room she sleeps in has a wardrobe and surely her kid doesn't have many clothes at home. She wanted everyone to know limbs is moving in.
There’s 2 of them in the house, just throw some clothes in the spare room! Your man can’t need much space…sure his wardrobe must only consist of a few single gloves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously who would pay €150 for second hand runners??
They look so worn too. She must be seriously hard up for money. Fools, anyone who is lining her pocket. The older I get the more I realize how stupid people are🙄

570 euro (not including the postage 😳) for a quick 15 minute posting
Fools and their money….

He must be very dim to put up with her.

Reactions: 4
Seriously who would pay €150 for second hand runners??
They look rank 🤮there dirty looking no shame she's desperate now at this stage to make a buck she's literally hitting bottom of the barrel smell of desperate of her is rotten 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she pay tax on this income? Her Instagram page is a business and she’s most likely selling stuff she got gifted.

She doesn’t take medical cards or One 4 All vouchers 🤣
She really doesn't take one4all vouchers in the salon, while at the same time she was plugging them as the best thing since sliced bread going around shoving them and the camera into her staffs faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don't understand the obsession with those GG runners. I love fresh runners and like buying a pair that are basically roughed up already baffles me!!

Reactions: 14
I would rather die than wear runners someone else owned & was sweating around, twirling & farting around Cork city.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would anyone listen to her friend Denise’s husband about allergies and intolerances? If he’s that good why did they need to contact a doctor?

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would anyone listen to her friend Denise’s husband about allergies and intolerances? If he’s that good why did they need to contact a doctor?
I don't follow Denise or the husband but he, and she, seems to think he's a far bigger deal than he actually is. In many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said something once about him studying medicine but he went down that route 😂. It’s as far from medicine as you can get

• Haha
That creepy husband was trying to flog something else during Covid, I think? Was it antigen testing or something he was offering. The smell of dodge off him would knock a horse out. He's the type of lad selling Juice Plus this week and water filters next week. We all know the type!
Medicine, bleeping hell that gave me a right laugh. 🤣
Edited to add, his bio describes: Family is everything, Acupuncturist, Naturopath, Tongue reader, Gym lover, tattoos, music, Awful Messer"
That screams medical professional to me, don't know about the rest of ye.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Time for a new thread ladies. She so boring I can’t even be bothered to try and come up with something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.