Superstylesabby #11 Beach walks, slurry talks, bet on jeans given us the gawks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the life coach cure the C&€t in this one though, that is the measure of his success. We patiently await the change !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What possesed her to paint her walls that crappy colour. The cheek of her asking for a vote for interior whatever when she hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 9
OMG the poor personal shopper from BT's looked so uncomfortable and will be fired if that's what she picked for her. Absolutely abominable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Passed the salon at 4pm yesterday, more or less empty, only about 4 stylists and no sign of scabby

Reactions: 2
Passed the salon at 4pm yesterday, more or less empty, only about 4 stylists and no sign of scabby
If they aren’t busy on a Saturday something must be wrong! In the current climate people would be mad to pay her prices!

Reactions: 4
She has the strangest relationship with her son. I don’t know anyone who makes a production of buying refrigerated pizzas & Jaffa cakes for their child. It’s easy to see she doesn’t do it often

Reactions: 11
putting (oversized ) beside the size L makes no sense. God forbid people think large is your actual size 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything is sold so she has just made about €670 by selling 5 pieces 🙄 I'm in the wrong line of work altogether 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
State of the runners, I know they're supposed to be like that so who in their right mind would pay nearly €500 new for them. She must have some credit card bill.

Reactions: 10
People, I’ll spare you the excitement of looking at this for yourselves: Sabby has posted a story of herself in bed humming the theme to Glenroe, with Limbs just off camera also humming along and filling in the melody when she stops. Do drugs cause this type of carry on?! I’m feeling embarrassed on her behalf! I get the impression it’s meant to be cute….but no, it’s just cringeworthy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.