Superstylesabby #10 sabrina.a_h the many faces of a a two faced gowl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she must be looking for attention with those trousers, they are both hideous and neither fit her. I don’t know why she said the green ones had too much material, there was none spare. They were both so obviously too small for her there is no way she didn’t see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was bugging me for a while, now maybe its been said before but everytime she would do the walk and twirl back and forth...i was like, whats she like and who does that remind me of....hit me today shes mimicking amanda holden....she does very same shite....camera follow me im fabulous 💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Confused.com
Limbs is the guy she’s dating. We call him limbs because she only ever shows his hands/arms/legs and have never shown his face or said his name or even acknowledged she’s dating him. Apparently he’s a farmer from Kilbrittain 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But what size are the jeans?! She’s so hard to sell the size 6 on top I’m all for being whatever size you are and I’m unlucky to be short like the artist formerly known as herself so I know the weight can come on fast. Don’t know why she’s so ashamed of being a 10 or heaven forbid a 12 down below-fucks me right off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Sabby, Limbs called…he wants his clothes back. 👕 👖 🥾

Someone said recently she’s starting to look/dress like a farmer 👩‍🌾 and I have to agree. Those boots were like something I’d expect to see on the lads at the mart.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus yeah now you say it she has even the mac today wouldn’t be her ‘style’ He’d want to have a fair bit of frontage to handle her backage

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool.

You could crack walnuts woth those thighs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No sabby those jeans would not be very cool with a white shirt and stilettos on a night out

Reactions: 8
They are all too tight, she is deluding herself, the stretch on inner thighs and crotch awful. She needs at least one size up, if not two. She must see that, they can’t be comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool, Cool, cool, so cool, really cool, really really cool, very cool.

You could crack walnuts woth those thighs
You can see how much she’s holding herself in in that photo too. I wonder does she wear a corset

• Haha
Reactions: 6